Black People : Afro Mexicans Demand end to Coverup of Malcolm Shabbaz Assasination

Nothing,I was referring to the non-AfriMexians that hate Africans. I commend these Afri-Mexicans for rising up,I hope justice is served,but in the cesspool that is Mexico I doubt .

I see that i was not clear in my original post, my fault.

Even if do you have personal gripes about people who are identified as having Mexican nationality etc., also keep in mind some here also have Afromexicano and/or Afromexican-American relatives...

Believe me, we have our own gripes etc., Senor...

But, please no overgeneralizations, ok?

Gracias...

:10200:

We now have two cases of attempts at either hyping brown/black conflicts and/or judging a suspect as being considered guilty until proven innocent, also possibly deserving the death penalty etc.

Not only are some hoping to play us off against each other:

The other intended outcome is to undermine immigration reform...

If anything, most whites are the true immigrants, and another case study of white revisionist b. s.

Don't buy what they're selling, in either case...

FYI...

:10500:

Admittedly, brown folk were also lured here, i. e., to be the latest exploited labor force of the white bosses, and now some would make them their pawns, to advance their other dreams/schemes, e. g., as a counted on political base, in order to undermine our relations clout, too...

Nothing new or news about that to me:

But a case study of how desperate and fearful the white haters have become...

FYI...

Even if do you have personal gripes about people who are identified as having Mexican nationality etc., also keep in mind some here also have Afromexicano and/or Afromexican-American relatives...

Believe me, we have our own gripes etc., Senor...

But, please no overgeneralizations, ok?

Gracias...

:10200:

First and foremost when I say Mexicans I am not talking about the Mexicans with African ancestry whom are protesting this murder discussed those are our brothers and sisters,I am talking the type of filth who killed MX's son,the type that hate black people. I have no love for any non Afri-Mexican and I will not appologize for that. So do not diminish my conclusion about a disgustingly ignorant culture and people that overtly hates on Black people,that assaults and kills black people, that align them selves with white supremacy as a personal gripe. Mexicans are close if not worse then Nazi skinheads when it comes to black people,burst your bubble and leave it sometime and maybe you will understand. Yes I will generalize because I , and many other blacks have good reason too. Get on the internet find a few message boards and see how your Mexicans feel about Africans.

So keep in mind that before you reply to a post,you should read it thoroughly and comprehend it completely or you will just end up looking clownish...OK?

We now have two cases of attempts at either hyping brown/black conflicts and/or judging a suspect as being considered guilty until proven innocent, also possibly deserving the death penalty etc.

Not only are some hoping to play us off against each other:

The other intended outcome is to undermine immigration reform...

If anything, most whites are the true immigrants, and another case study of white revisionist b. s.

Don't buy what they're selling, in either case...

FYI...

only an idiot would think that "brown black conflicts" are hyped, "Brown" ...and white "Latino" people are just as big of an enemey to blacks as white europeans. whats next you gonna get your jesse jackson on and call them; our "brown brothers" lol???

and oh yeah,what two cases are you referring to?,man up for once and speak in real talk,not corny cowardly riddles.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back