Pan Africanism : afro columbian in danger in columbia

vandella

BANNED
Dec 30, 2004
FLORIDA
Occupation
TRAVEL INDUSTRY
http://www.afrodes.org/read about the struggle of our brothers and sisters in columbia who are basically being eliminated from their land because the government wants their land. these malitias are going all out using bombs and all kinds of terror, this is horrible **** our people is in deep sh*t worldwide. this is rediculous when are we going to unite and say enough is enough. we'll to see more pics of us in columbia just click on publications and then photos. :(

Vandella

this is rediculous when are we going to unite and say enough is enough

We must first work out our INTERNAL differences and unite among eachother, before we can pose a real challenge to the powers that be.

My question is, are AfroColumbians as divided among eachother as Black people in other parts of the Western hemisphere?

Is Black on Black crime and the "crabs in a bucket syndrome" as rampant in Columbia's Black community as it is in America, Haiti, Jamaica and other Diasporan communities?

If so, then those problems must first be adressed and healed so that we are powerful enough to stand to the greater enemy.

And it starts with a love of and respect for self.

Sister Vandella, the information that you've been posting on blacks in South America has all been extremely interesting. However, you've been putting them in the wrong place. Subjects about black people in different parts of the world typically belongs in the PanAfrican Forum. I don't know if you are aware of the purpose of PanAfricanism. PanAfricanism is movement which seeks to unite blacks from around the world, based on our similar heritage, culture, and experiences. One of the key ways in seeking to achieve this unity is by learning about each other. Thus this forum was created to share our stories and similar experiences. WIth this explaination, I hope you realize why it is more appropriate to have these threads posted in this forum rather than the Open Forum.

panafrica said:
Sister Vandella, the information that you've been posting on blacks in South America has all been extremely interesting. However, you've been putting them in the wrong place. Subjects about black people in different parts of the world typically belongs in the PanAfrican Forum. I don't know if you are aware of the purpose of PanAfricanism. PanAfricanism is movement which seeks to unite blacks from around the world, based on our similar heritage, culture, and experiences. One of the key ways in seeking to achieve this unity is by learning about each other. Thus this forum was created to share our stories and similar experiences. WIth this explaination, I hope you realize why it is more appropriate to have these threads posted in this forum rather than the Open Forum.

Thanks brother Pan. That took the words out of my mouth. More people have to be educated about panafricanism so we dont risk thinking we are more important than other black peoples anywhere on the planet. The thing is there are just as many exciting and sometimes horrific news in any given part where black people are. We just need to know that not all of them will be known by many of us. Yet, we offer our support to whoever it affects.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back