Pan Africanism : AFRO ARGENTINOS - PICTURE ESSAY AND LINKS THAT DON'T WORK...

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Isaiah, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Damned links don't work, y'all, but them pictures of African Argentino sisters is slammin'...(smile!) Sorry, my beautiful Black sisters, but y'all will have to be satisfied with reading the article(LOL!) Just kiddin'...

http://www.afrolatinoflag.com/argentina

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This is an absolutely amazing link brother Isaiah thank you! I recently began looking at the percentages of black around the world. I also read that Argentina had such a small black population it couldn't be calculated. I guess that information was incorrect! This article also highlights race-mixing as a genocidal tool in South America, which I have spoken on many times in the past.

3. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

Thank you, my beloved brother Pan!(smile!)

I am starting to gear up my stuff, and will be blitzkrieging the board with links on African Latin Americans here shortly... If you think this link is strong, just wait, I got more brother...

Peace!
    Isaiah

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Looking at the tactics used in Argentina....kill off the black man (literally), then take his woman, I can't see how anyone doesn't see the similarities in the US. Some insidious schemes were carried out in South America!