Black People : AFRIMERICAN POSTAGE STAMP

AFRIMERICAN

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 28, 2005
I have written about Afrimericans and the Afrimerican word and definition for twenty years.

There have been a few news articles, in print/on cable, but overall, most major media outlets have chosen to ignore it.

In an effort to make the race, as well as the public aware of it, I have engage in other activities like passing out flyers, selling Afrimerican T-shirts/ Hats, etc...

A special request for an Afrimerican Stamp was made to a U.S. Postal Stamp Producer, and said request was denied.

Recently, the request was re-submitted and approved.

The AFRIMERICAN U.S. Postage Stamp is now available for a limited time.

It is hoped you visit the Afrimerican website, read the information and make an order.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I have written about Afrimericans and the Afrimerican word and definition for twenty years.

There have been a few news articles, in print/on cable, but overall, most major media outlets have chosen to ignore it.

In an effort to make the race, as well as the public aware of it, I have engage in other activities like passing out flyers, selling Afrimerican T-shirts/ Hats, etc...

A special request for an Afrimerican Stamp was made to a U.S. Postal Stamp Producer, and said request was denied.

It is hoped you visit the Afrimerican website, read the information and make an order.

Brother AFRIMERICAN,

After taking the time to read all of your posts/threads*, I must say that I'm impressed. You have my support in your mission, and power to you, for real. In time, I will visit your site, in the meantime, keep up the good work, "the ox is worthy of its hire"...Peace In,

* http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38079

Is this stamp available through the U.S. Post Office?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

As promised Bro. Afrimerican,

I've visited your web site, I like it and have a few questions on the availability of the postal stamps:

• COLLECTORS EDITION
AFRIMERICAN U.S. POSTAL
STAMPS

(Pictures of the Stamps will not copy/paste here)

This is a Limited Edition release of the
AFRIMERICAN U.S. POSTAL STAMPS.
These Stamps are sold in sheets of 20.
Because of the Collectors Value, the
AFRIMERICAN U.S. POSTAL STAMPS
are being offerred for $20.00 (Plus S&H)
Because of the Limited release and the
unique nature of the Stamps release they are
destined to increase in value.
GET YOURS WHILE THEY LAST
(Stamps have an actual Postal Value of $8.80)

o $17.50
o
(PayPal..Buy Now, button)
o In stock

http://afrimerican.com/products

Are the Stamps still in stock? Considering the actual $8.80 Postal Value, at 20 per sheet, how many mail able stamps would that be, or are they collector’s item only?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back