Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikans, The Most Divided People

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Afrikans, The Most Divided People

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Tell me beloved, why is it that Afrikan people are the most divided people on this planet, regardless of where it is that we reside, is such an estranged relationship among Black People a Natural progression of disunity or did something happen to Black People to cause us to be so distant from each other, always in competition and at odds with each other, never able to agree in unison on anything, it always has to be Tribe against Tribe or Sub-ethnicity against the Ethnocentrism of Black People, divided into Tribes and sub ethnic groups, yet all being One Homogeneous Black Afrikan Group, as Nature so presented us to be, yet something happen to cause Black People to behave toward each other as we do today.

But you know what, here is the sad part about it, Black folks in our True condition of Oppression, insanely has the self unawareness to act foolishly arrogant in the midst of our oppressive state, gaging and judging each other by the oppressors standard, which is set for us Black Folks in order to determine which of us Black Folks are available to be used to propagate the divisiveness among Black People, and we are fully aware of us being manipulated, as we humbly accept such manipulation as a sign of the white oppressors methodology and suppressive acts, and the use of the acts of commission, when it come to measuring out Injustice to Black people, held in captivity under the authority of those that have a history of behaving in favor of Dividing Black People, using the Willie Lynch Negro, in order to maintain the Black Division.

Such a behavior, cause some of us Black People to come along as we tag along in active participation of Black Folks being manipulated in order to further the divide among Black so call Afrikans, so that we can win favors from our oppressors, action by us that further and maintain our divide.

So in view of that Truth and Reality concerning some Black folks behavior, the divide of Black Folks seem secure at the moment, because those of us that seem to desire a more Just relationship with each other seem to give way to those Negro Folks that arrogantly advance the divide of Black People, and as the old saying goes, a House divided against itself can not and will not stand, and I say, a Nation divided against itself is headed for destruction and the evidence that such a saying is True, Look at Afrikans People, see how divided we are and how satisfied we are to further the Divide, as we act insanely arrogantly by the way we praise Afrikans Tribal division, as if that is the Natural interaction of the Black Life Living, not being able to See the Time when the evil of Tribalism were not a common presence among a once United Divine Black People, heck, Black Folks are unable to visualize ourselves when Living a Divine Life was as Natural as the Sun rising from the Direction White Folks say is East, yet I say it verify that the Earth revolve in a direction of Up, Down, and under, in a circular motion over the Sun and not around the Sun and you who are wise will know what I have just revealed to you.

Black Woman and Man, when are you going to stop accepting everything white Folks tell you about the Universe and yourselves, do you not know that they have flipped the script our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black Folks left for us to know and understand, which have all of the Information we need to Live a Divine Life and remain in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the Universe, Thus in response to that Eternal Infinite Energy we refer to as God, and when we fail to Live such a Life of Harmony, then that we use to know, we now know not and the relationship we once Lived with each other, we now live not, WHY ?

Because the information our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors left to us is now in the possession of your opposite Being, whose attitude and behavior is to keep you Black Folks ignorant without the Truth being in your possession, left to you by your Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, and the only way available for us Black Folks to obtain our True and Real Ancestors information left to us, is to discover the method required in order for you Black Folks to go within yourself and begin to study, as you will See all of that Info the devil thought they had kept away from you Black People is right there inside of you.

Tell me, why do you Think was the reason our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors left such instruction to you, the Code That Lead To Knowing and Understanding The Divine Black Life, and the Code I Speak Of Is, Not Man, but Divine Being Know Thyself, instruction from your Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors To their Children and No!, such instruction was not the Wisdom of Socratics, he was a student of your Ancient Divine Wise Afrikan Ancestors, those who were then Living in the Second Way of Knowledge of Black People, striving to recapture the First Way Knowledge, left by our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, information now kept away from you by those responsible for our Fall from the Throne Of The Divine Information needed to have you to become Knowledgeable of your Black Divine Self.

You who came out from the Distant Constellations of Stars, you who needed no devilish acting man made up doctrine of Religious Doctrine Dogma, consisting of do and don't, Command and Demands, which only confuse and keep you from being able to know and understand the Mystery of the Universe Action And that we call God, ITS Energetic Action, Such religion serve only to keep you to be a Divided Human Being Black People, happy to claim a more higher standing with a God you Know Not, over the other of you.

The Black Woman And Man is the most divided people on this planet, but then you care less, yet you wonder why it is that there is no loving relationship among you, or why the oppressors foot is still up our behind, yes the Black Feminine and Masculine Genders are divided and you wonder why ? Well the answer is simple, you have lost all knowledge of the Divine Black self and now depend on those responsible for your sickness and lack of Knowledge to tell you the Truth about God, Universe and your Black Self, how foolishly dependent we have become to those that have a mission to keep Black Folks Dumb about Self and Divided from each other, choosing Tradition over originality, rituals over knowledge of self, and the devil religion over the Knowing of the Theological Science about GOD, Universe And Your Divine Ebonite Self, as we wallow in our Tribalism believing Behavior of Divisiveness.

So, do you wonder why it is that Black Folks are so Divided ? There It Is, yet the Fool respect not the wisdom of those that Favor such a Fool, yet not in attitude and behavior, whose foolish Thoughts are beyond being in Harmony concerning the Truth and Reality which prevent the one behaving foolishly from knowing why we Black folks behave as we do, being so divided and spiteful to each other.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    africans...

maybe when we get back to the motherland all that insanity will magically dissappear and we'll all be one big black happy family.

3. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I can't say that I agree that the black race is more divided than any other. Look at whites in Europe, they speak several different languages, practice different cultures, **** near wiped each other out during world war II. They also have divisions based on hair color, skin tone, regional turf, religious conflict etc. Perhaps you are concentrating on the wrong areas of our people. Most of us still call each other brother and sister. We are not a greedy people, like white's tend to be. We are a needy people, in fact. That it the primary cause of our struggles. We were shipped and shaken away from our culture and resources, and that is part of why we are still somewhat lost.

Some say that we distrust each other because, despite what the popular belief is, we were sold into slavery by our on people.

Many whites think that we are more united than they are. They really don't trust each other either. I've been around them for many years. They see themselves as Germans, Brits, Italians, Spanish,Canadian, Russian, French, American, protestant, Catholic,Democrats, Republicans to name just a few designations. They have a lot of resources, and will kill each other to get the other one's stuff. White's in this country are not united at all. We see them as united in racism against us, but they are not united enough to cause the harm that some of us think they are causing.

Contrary to what many blacks believe, there is no one subverting us. But the belief that someone is will continue to render us helpless. We need to let go of the notion that some invisible force is operating against us. Any group of people, us included, can determine it's own destiny. We just need to stop pointing fingers at the white man, and start setting some realistic goals, and go about achieving them. You'd be surprised at how easy it can be. It starts with believing that we can.

4. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Afrikans

Well, I myself would prefer the term African or black because Afrikan you know... it sounds a little racist. South Africa is very racist... so I think it's best we use the spelling 'African.' This is just my opinion.

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved are we going to get bogged down in semantics when an entire Black nation is being held under arrest by the evil in and of the world, which is based on the expression of attitude and behavior, which is a reflection of Mind Thoughts ?

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved it is not about what we feel or how we believe about the condition of Black people, it is about the Truth and Reality of the Black Life in general in the world and based on the fact of our condition in the world and the way we behave toward each other,such bear the facts out that we are a divided people , this is not based upon what I feel, it is based upon the fact of the Black Life, which can only be accepted absent of the use of irrational emotion and wishful belief.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

7. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    With all Respect, Brother, perhaps some day, just maybe we might want to consider clarifying this particular "semantic issue"?

While I fully agree that Our Home has been renamed (as have all the continents been named) by the human family's physio- psychologically impaired cousin; today, Our Home is [mis-]called "Africa", and Her Children would then be "Africans".

To my mind, "Black People" would include ALL of the "dark skinned" peoples of the Planet, regardless of the fact that "we know who we are talking about" (which would be just fine if we were existing in a vaccuum wherein we were/are the only ones doing the talking). Hindus, West Indians, African-Arabians (occupying Northern Africa), African-Danes (socalled "South Africans"), and Black(TRUE) Africans are all considered "Black People".

However, "the longes journey begins with but a single step": Even if "only" in the usage of this "label", at least there is some sense of growing cohesion amongst us!!

(Ah, rats!! Look at me "demonstrating" the point of the thread! LOL)