Chief Elder Osiris : AFRIKANS CHOOSING THE SLAVE MASTER OVER THE FIELD AFRIKAN !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
AFRIKANS CHOOSING THE SLAVE MASTER OVER THE FIELD AFRIKAN !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, EVEN DURING THE TIME OF OUR ENSLAVED ANCESTORS, THERE WERE AFRIKANS THAT CHOSE THE SLAVE MASTER OVER THE FIELD AFRIKAN !!!

Even in my critiquing Obama, I never failed to make it clear who it is that I support in this Democratic Primary contest and I told you straight out, without trying to appear to be so Americanized to the Social Construct designed by white America, I support Obama because he is Black First.

Therefore, today after all of America Racist dirt done against our Enslaved Ancestors and continue to do against the Children of those Enslaved Ancestors, many of them which consist of having been conditioned to become the Modern day Big House Afrikan Americans, they also have been caused to become color Blind, even to the degree of not being able to even See ourselves as we Really Are as Black People in America, Children of a People that were Enslaved by America, and not until America pay respect to our Enslaved Ancestors with a act of Repentence by paying to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation, I Will not begin to attempt to Heal From Such a Tradgety Imposed upon Our Enslaved Ancestors and such an attitude give to me a Strong Healthy Mind..

I said it in the beginning and I say it toward the ending of this Obama -Hillary contest, I support Obama with no illusion about the game he is Playing and with whom he is playing with, so based on the Fact that I can Divinely See who it is that is conducting the Game and who the participants are, I support Obama because he carry the Gene of his Father, even though he being of an Afrikan of Defeat and a Victim of the Social reconstruction in regard to Race interaction, which permitted him to have the disease of Racial miscegenation, the act of Racial Assimilation, in other word, I support Obama because he carry a portion of Blackness, even if he choose to become a victim of being Racially Blind.

When I hear a modern day Afrikan attempting to justify the reason of their Racial Blindness, I see an Afrikan of a Different mental Breed and those type Afrikans can not be Trusted by the Afrikan that still See the Evil that Lurks behind the Nonracial Visage of claiming to be Racial Blind.

There are Afrikans Americans and Afrika Afrikan Americans that support Hillary, solely because they desire not to have an Afrikan American in these white folks House of the Presidency, yet they lie and give false reasons as to why they support Hillary over Obama and they preference their lying reason by first stating as if to give you assurance about their choice by stating this is not about Race but about which one is most qualified to become President of America and I say, what different does it make regarding qualification, the office of President does not represent Change of attitude and behavior toward Black People in America and Just will continue to be the Carrot that is unattainable in America by the Black Afrikan In America.

Beloved, Afrikans are not what is wrong with Obama, it is the American Aspect of Obama that is what is wrong with Obama, because he has allowed himself to become just a tool in the game of America Politics, lying to you as if he will be allowed to bring quality change to the Life of the Afrikan in America, because you see, the only quality of change that will be effective to the Life of the Afrikan In America has to come wrapped in the package of Reparation, an issue the Afrikan American will not bring to the forefront in Obama Political Presence.

The Afrikan American choosing Hillary over Obams is equivalent to the House negro during the Time of our Ancestors Enslavement, when the slave master always are putting one against the other, with the choice being before the Afrikan to choose between being in the big House or being in the Field with the rebellious Afrikans, they that vehemently opposed the institution that Enslaved them and classified them to be no more than Chattel and the reason I am so objective toward Obama is because he is attempting to get into the big house under false pretense, using and playing with the Mind of Black People as if he symbolize the Liberation of Everybody in Need in America, he not being even Man enough to specify who it is that is in the greatest need of All, a Need that require Mental and Physical Liberation for the Children Of The Middle Passage, which must be away from America, so, tell me, is that the quality of change Obama is promising to the Afrikan In America, many of which have turned Afrikan American ?

No, it is not, and it is the Afrikan American that oppose such a quality of change as that, because the Afrikan American Want to remain in America and Play Freedom, rather than to do what is required of us to become free and Independent, in our own House, that House being Afrika.

So Beloved, what do you believe ( I use Believe because we do not Think Anymore ) of this America Democratic Primary so far, is Racism, unjustified Prejudice, and Racial Discrimination Dead, or is it alive in America, or is it just that you Black folks are no longer permitted to speak freely about it any more, in America, not since you have gone to become Racially blind, so much so, until this Devilish Human Being now, have you believing there is no such thing as Race, and if that is the case, then why is it, that your Black behind is in America and not in Afrika today ?

I am speaking to the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, a special Class of Black People in America, without a Green Card , Visa, or a Passport, you being an Ethnic Group in America that not even Obama Qualify to be a Member of, yet I support Obama, not for what he promise to do for us, but for what he will not be able to do for us, and then maybe, your so call Afrikan Mind will become open to allow you to See who it is that is Kicking your behind, simply because it is Black, and the Kicker now convince you that the evidence of your Freedom and the profit you gain from your Racial Blindness, come through the action of Racial assimilation, the very act that have destroyed Afrika and the Black Afrikan People of Black Genetic Descent.

Let no one tell you that your Blackness hold no value to you, I say it does, if only you will allow it to serve you Divinely.

So tell me Afrikan Americans, if Obama have his Victory taken away from him and he capitulate to that action and tell you to remain Blind and support him to be given the second spot on the Ticket, WILL YOU ?

HERE IS LOVINGLY THINKING OF YOU

HOTEPH
OSIRIS
CHIEF ELDER.
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
Copyright@2008

Chief Elder Osiris said:
AFRIKANS CHOOSING THE SLAVE MASTER OVER THE FIELD AFRIKAN !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, EVEN DURING THE TIME OF OUR ENSLAVED ANCESTORS, THERE WERE AFRIKANS THAT CHOSE THE SLAVE MASTER OVER THE FIELD AFRIKAN !!!

Even in my critiquing Obama, I never failed to make it clear who it is that I support in this Democratic Primary contest and I told you straight out, without trying to appear to be so Americanized to the Social Construct designed by white America, I support Obama because he is Black First.

Therefore, today after all of America Racist dirt done against our Enslaved Ancestors and continue to do against the Children of those Enslaved Ancestors, many of them which consist of having been conditioned to become the Modern day Big House Afrikan Americans, they also have been caused to become color Blind, even to the degree of not being able to even See ourselves as we Really Are as Black People in America, Children of a People that were Enslaved by America, and not until America pay respect to our Enslaved Ancestors with a act of Repentence by paying to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation, I Will not begin to attempt to Heal From Such a Tradgety Imposed upon Our Enslaved Ancestors and such an attitude give to me a Strong Healthy Mind..

I said it in the beginning and I say it toward the ending of this Obama -Hillary contest, I support Obama with no illusion about the game he is Playing and with whom he is playing with, so based on the Fact that I can Divinely See who it is that is conducting the Game and who the participants are, I support Obama because he carry the Gene of his Father, even though he being of an Afrikan of Defeat and a Victim of the Social reconstruction in regard to Race interaction, which permitted him to have the disease of Racial miscegenation, the act of Racial Assimilation, in other word, I support Obama because he carry a portion of Blackness, even if he choose to become a victim of being Racially Blind.

When I hear a modern day Afrikan attempting to justify the reason of their Racial Blindness, I see an Afrikan of a Different mental Breed and those type Afrikans can not be Trusted by the Afrikan that still See the Evil that Lurks behind the Nonracial Visage of claiming to be Racial Blind.

There are Afrikans Americans and Afrika Afrikan Americans that support Hillary, solely because they desire not to have an Afrikan American in these white folks House of the Presidency, yet they lie and give false reasons as to why they support Hillary over Obama and they preference their lying reason by first stating as if to give you assurance about their choice by stating this is not about Race but about which one is most qualified to become President of America and I say, what different does it make regarding qualification, the office of President does not represent Change of attitude and behavior toward Black People in America and Just will continue to be the Carrot that is unattainable in America by the Black Afrikan In America.

Beloved, Afrikans are not what is wrong with Obama, it is the American Aspect of Obama that is what is wrong with Obama, because he has allowed himself to become just a tool in the game of America Politics, lying to you as if he will be allowed to bring quality change to the Life of the Afrikan in America, because you see, the only quality of change that will be effective to the Life of the Afrikan In America has to come wrapped in the package of Reparation, an issue the Afrikan American will not bring to the forefront in Obama Political Presence.

The Afrikan American choosing Hillary over Obams is equivalent to the House negro during the Time of our Ancestors Enslavement, when the slave master always are putting one against the other, with the choice being before the Afrikan to choose between being in the big House or being in the Field with the rebellious Afrikans, they that vehemently opposed the institution that Enslaved them and classified them to be no more than Chattel and the reason I am so objective toward Obama is because he is attempting to get into the big house under false pretense, using and playing with the Mind of Black People as if he symbolize the Liberation of Everybody in Need in America, he not being even Man enough to specify who it is that is in the greatest need of All, a Need that require Mental and Physical Liberation for the Children Of The Middle Passage, which must be away from America, so, tell me, is that the quality of change Obama is promising to the Afrikan In America, many of which have turned Afrikan American ?

No, it is not, and it is the Afrikan American that oppose such a quality of change as that, because the Afrikan American Want to remain in America and Play Freedom, rather than to do what is required of us to become free and Independent, in our own House, that House being Afrika.

So Beloved, what do you believe ( I use Believe because we do not Think Anymore ) of this America Democratic Primary so far, is Racism, unjustified Prejudice, and Racial Discrimination Dead, or is it alive in America, or is it just that you Black folks are no longer permitted to speak freely about it any more, in America, not since you have gone to become Racially blind, so much so, until this Devilish Human Being now, have you believing there is no such thing as Race, and if that is the case, then why is it, that your Black behind is in America and not in Afrika today ?

I am speaking to the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, a special Class of Black People in America, without a Green Card , Visa, or a Passport, you being an Ethnic Group in America that not even Obama Qualify to be a Member of, yet I support Obama, not for what he promise to do for us, but for what he will not be able to do for us, and then maybe, your so call Afrikan Mind will become open to allow you to See who it is that is Kicking your behind, simply because it is Black, and the Kicker now convince you that the evidence of your Freedom and the profit you gain from your Racial Blindness, come through the action of Racial assimilation, the very act that have destroyed Afrika and the Black Afrikan People of Black Genetic Descent.

Let no one tell you that your Blackness hold no value to you, I say it does, if only you will allow it to serve you Divinely.

So tell me Afrikan Americans, if Obama have his Victory taken away from him and he capitulate to that action and tell you to remain Blind and support him to be given the second spot on the Ticket, WILL YOU ?

HERE IS LOVINGLY THINKING OF YOU

HOTEPH
OSIRIS
CHIEF ELDER.
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
Copyright@2008
chief,the one thing that has kept us back since we have been here is our failure to stand by one another and we all are guilty of this at some points in our lives myself included and it's nothing to be proud of but it's a fact and will continue to be a curse amoung our people,now as for obama as i have stated i personally don't think that the american power system will let this blackman win but should he accept the no.2 position then we as a people need to stand behind him,because the white man will be watching and saying-SEE I KNOW THAT THE BLACKS WOULDN'T STICK TOGETHER,WE GOT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT and we're right back at the end of the line,you see chief the one thing that the whites do is STICK TOGETHER even if they don't agree their attitude is that it's better for one of us to be there then anyone who isn't white,that's what we've got to learn...LET'S STAND WITH THIS BLACKMAN.

Beloved I agree that we should stand, but standing just for standing does not profit us black People, so when we take a stand it should be with expectation of receiving beneficial results and in the Obama case the result will show that being president or VP, such positions hold no verifiable constructive benefit to Black People in America.

So the question become, now that we Black Folks have been allowed to experience a Black Person to rise to either the Highest or second Highest position in the America U.S. Land, and nothing worthwhile for us black Folks have happen for us to be Joyful about in America, then, what do we do ?

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Beloved I agree that we should stand, but standing just for standing does not profit us black People, so when we take a stand it should be with expectation of receiving beneficial results and in the Obama case the result will show that being president or VP, such positions hold no verifiable constructive benefit to Black People in America.

So the question become, now that we Black Folks have been allowed to experience a Black Person to rise to either the Highest or second Highest position in the America U.S. Land, and nothing worthwhile for us black Folks have happen for us to be Joyful about in America, then, what do we do ?

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder
we do what we've done since-1619...WE SURVIVE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back