Chief Elder Osiris : AFRIKANS, A PEOPLE DIVIDED

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    AFRIKANS, A PEOPLE DIVIDED

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, in all of your days, have you ever seen a People so divided as is the No name People, referring to ourselves as Black so call Afrikan people ?

Have you ever seen a people being so resolved to accept our position in life as if it has been ordain by GOD " HIMSELF " ?

Have you ever seen a People who without question, accept the opinion of others and their meaning and description of GOD, and refuse to raise question of such a Profane GODLY presentation ?

Have you ever seen a people who Know nothing about themselves other than what others have told those people about themselves ?

Have you ever seen a people that believe God determine their Fate in Life ?

Have you ever seen a people that joke and make fun of their oppression and persecution in Life ?

Have you ever seen a people that will defend the paradigm of life set by other people, other than themselves ?

Have you ever seen a People so consciously Divided and accept such a Division as the Norm for them ?

Have you ever seen a people so individualized and vainly selfish to each other ?

Have you ever seen a people held in physical and Mental Captivity having no desire to Liberate Themselves from such confinement ?

If you are a Member of those No Name People referring to themselves as Black so call Afrikan People and you desire to know who those people are that now walk this Planet that fit the descriptions laid out to you above, in this Missive, then I invite you to go, run, run, run as fast as you can and fetch your mirror, and behold the people now Divided, you being the people referring to yourselves as Black so call Afrikan People, Divided and with a lost of knowledge of Self, which you are today, fitting the description that has been laid out before you in the beginning of this Missive.

So " DOG ", you wonder why it is that you can not get you no Justice and no Respect from the World, not even from each other, then I say, that your wonderment is a conviction of the quality of Mental state we Black so call Afrikans nor function in and such a Function is to keep you Blind to who you Black People are and Divisively Satisfied.

Have you ever seen a People that have taken such a Fall from a Divine Height that no other people occupied on this Planet, a people who were at one Time a Monolith, galvanized to serve as a prime example that the Divine Essence did construct us in such a Form that can experience the Spirit of Perfection in this Life Form of the Divine Being, Black and so call Afrikans we now identify ourselves as being on this Planet.

Here on this Planet today, there are descendants of a DNA that was once qualified to know What the Divine Essence Is Not, and what GOD IS, once knew how to chart the Universe and know its reason and Purpose for being, once took no thought for tomorrow, just for Time Past and Time Today, a people that once function as ONE, because the Mind that was in their possession, was One, Divided not, but Unified Yes, but no more today is it of those No Name People, referring to themselves as Afrikan Americans, Afrikan European, Afrikan Asians, Afrikan Jewish, and the Afrikans in Afrika, Divided, referring to themselves as South Afrikans, Ethiopians, Nigerians Congolese, Kenyans, Ugandans, Etc; such a self expressed identification of a People once a Monolith in Form, Mind, Body, and Spirit, now grown to be a Pantheon of nothing but Confusion, not knowing whom we No Name People are, we now are just accepting what has and is being told to us about ourselves today, by those people with a History of abusing the body and confusing the Mind of those No Name People, referring to themselves as being any and everything told to us to be, and up unto this Time, we not Knowing whom we are to be, a People who came out from another location of this vast Universe, wearing a Divine Mind, thus having them to be, Divine Beings, wearing the Melanin appearance of the Space without Light, which we today refer to as Night, Dark, the Perfect Black, that which is Eternal and Infinite In Its Existence, the Divine God of the Divine Essence.

There is in no way Divine Justice will ever revisit the Descendants of the Divine DNA of our Divine First Way Ancestors, functioning in a Mind that did not come with that Black Divine Body, you now being a Being, having been made to reflect the identity given to us by those people with a history of being the people to necessitate our Fall from the Mental Throne of our Divinity and with the Mind we now wear.

We can not even begin to imagine us black People being of a Divine Nature, Perfect in Spirit, No We Can not, because the Mind that has been caused to replace our Divine Mind, it now teach us to believe that there is not now and never has been a Being to walk this Planet in a Spirit of Perfection, and now such a belief is the cause for our Division among each other, we not realizing that the people now Divided serve to the advantage of the people responsible for causing our Division.

Can you Black So Call Afrikans Understand That ????

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    in other words chief...we're a mess,and you're absolutely right but we both know that each person has to look within themself and only then can real honest change occur,we can argue-debate-beg-cuss-nag-reason,but it has to come from within.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved you are absolutely Correct and you know everything I have shared with Black People lead to that very need for us to do, because I have shared with Black People, that we are what we Think, believe or don't know, whatever the Mental Status, it has to do with the Mind.

You know beloved, the irony is that Black People know that we are not performing in our assigned Sphere of Mental Action, as you say, something has happened to us Black People to the Mind that we can not see ourselves for looking at each other with a Flawed Vision of the You, Me and I of ourselves.

I present the Divine Truth about ourselves with a desire that Truth will Jar our Divine Mind to See ourselves and from such a sight it would cause us Black People to no longer glorify our Weakness of Mind and develop a desire to reclaim our Divine Mind.

Am I desiring to much from the People whom I Truly Love so dearly ?

Be Kind To Yourself, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Regain our Divine Minds

Peaceful greetings dearest Elder

A most profound post and I agree with you that for the vast majority of "afrikans" we have truly lost our Divine Minds. Yet there are a few of us who are slowly reclaiming it and our divinity. After centuries of systematic psychological/physical warfare upon a peoples' culture, language, heritage, spirituality, and indoctrination of 'unworthiness', I'm not at all surprised to see such dysfunction for we witness the stupefying 'effects' of such a systematic 'cause'. Every henious and despicable act that one can image (and the unimaginable) has already been done to us as a people. And still we survive. I know we survived for a divine reason, and the circle/cycle is kind of completed .... Herein lies our choice. I'm of the view that we arrive at a time in OurStory when what we have learned from our Ancestors must be incorporated into our lives again, it maintained prosperous, healthy societies and peoples for eons, why do we so easily disregard it? Yes, some have lost their minds and embrace cultures, practices and deities which in truth they have no soul or 'genetic' memory of.
    We already have everything we need to alter our dynamics. From Spiritualists, metaphysicians, scholars, authors, poets, engineers, architects etc etc - although dispersed - but existing nevertheless. IMO the main thing we lack is a 'willingness' and a knowing of divine self. But many are 'awakening' as I have seen a slow but steady increase (especially in the 20-35 age group - tomorrows world) as there is a need to know and experience and not just 'believe'. For all those that have regained or are still regaining their divine mind what do we do with this 'collective' knowledge?
    What purpose does it serve if not for implementation on a micro and macro level? It will never be about "everyone", never has been.....just the willing few.. I too love my people, and acknowledge that many are as good as the 'walking dead' and Divine knowledge is totally foreign to them, so be it, they have made their choice. But what about the children, and the childrens' children, what will our legacy to them be?

Peace
    Humbly and respectfully
    SeekingMaat