Omowale Jabali : Afrikaner Seeks White State

I wonder how real South Africans(black folks) feel about this?
I know how some bfolks like to appease whites so I wouldn't be surprised if the wsupremists got what they wanted.

I know Black "South Africans" who dont refer by that term and are steadfastly Azanian. They are very much aware that their country is still occupied and ruled by thieves and Black collaborators. However, its a continual process of trying to replace older leadership, which has compromised with the white nationalists, with a younger generation of leadershi with a more militant platform. The youth were largely behind Jacob Zuma, where Thabo Mbeki represented the old guard in the past Presidential election in S.A. Time will tell whether those with more integrity than Zuma will step forward and effectively lead S.A. out of the settler,neocolonial quagmire that its in. However, it cannot go it alone without the mutual development of continental Africa as a whole.

I wonder how real South Africans(black folks) feel about this?
I know how some bfolks like to appease whites so I wouldn't be surprised if the wsupremists got what they wanted.
They see themselves still, living in wretched conditions on "bantustans" with movies about aliens to make fun of their plight, while zionists still control the diamonds, England still controls the gold and the Chinese are looking to dump cheep , shoddy and maybe toxic products on an already exacerbated public.

They see themselves still, living in wretched conditions on "bantustans" with movies about aliens to make fun of their plight, while zionists still control the diamonds, England still controls the gold and the Chinese are looking to dump cheep , shoddy and maybe toxic products on an already exacerbated public.

lol! you are so off base because the biggest struggle is internal against their own corrupt leadership who are in the stage of primitive accumulaion. A lot of folks are no longer confined to bantustans just like black folks in the us have moved out of so-called ghettos.

lol! you are so off base because the biggest struggle is internal against their own corrupt leadership who are in the stage of primitive accumulaion. A lot of folks are no longer confined to bantustans just like black folks in the us have moved out of so-called ghettos.

Why the personal attacks?
alot of folks means the majority?

Malcolm X said,
"if the knife is in my back 12 inches and you pull it out six inches,
you expect me to call that progress????"

The percentage of Black South African housing units having a telephone and/or mobile phone in the dwelling is 31.1%.

The percentage having access to a nearby phone is 57.2%, and 11.7% do not have nearby access or any access.

The percentage of Black African households that have a flush or chemical toilet is 41.9%. Refuse is removed from 45.3% of Black African households by the municipality at least once a week, and 11.0% have no rubbish disposal.

Some 17.9% of Black Africans have running water inside their dwelling, 51.7% have running water on their property, and 80.2% have access to running water.

The percentage of Black African households using electricity for cooking is 39.3%, for heating, 37.2%, and for lighting, 62.0%. Radios are owned by 68.7% of Black African households while 44.2% have a television, 1.8% own a computer, 40.0% have a refrigerator, and 24.6% have a mobile phone.

The unemployment rate of the Black population aged 15-65 is 28.1%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa#Black_South_African_demographics

Are these the kind of conditions Black folks should be happy with in a nation that supplies the worlds gold and diamonds, in the 21 century?

The corrupt are not being supported by European interests?
And living large from European gleaned funds?

Why the personal attacks?alot of folks means the majority?

Malcolm X said,
"if the knife is in my back 12 inches and you pull it out six inches,
you expect me to call that progress????"

The percentage of Black South African housing units having a telephone and/or mobile phone in the dwelling is 31.1%.

The percentage having access to a nearby phone is 57.2%, and 11.7% do not have nearby access or any access.

The percentage of Black African households that have a flush or chemical toilet is 41.9%. Refuse is removed from 45.3% of Black African households by the municipality at least once a week, and 11.0% have no rubbish disposal.

Some 17.9% of Black Africans have running water inside their dwelling, 51.7% have running water on their property, and 80.2% have access to running water.

The percentage of Black African households using electricity for cooking is 39.3%, for heating, 37.2%, and for lighting, 62.0%. Radios are owned by 68.7% of Black African households while 44.2% have a television, 1.8% own a computer, 40.0% have a refrigerator, and 24.6% have a mobile phone.

The unemployment rate of the Black population aged 15-65 is 28.1%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa#Black_South_African_demographics

Are these the kind of conditions Black folks should be happy with in a nation that supplies the worlds gold and diamonds, in the 21 century?

The corrupt are not being supported by European interests?
And living large from European gleaned funds?

As far as I am concerned, nothing personal. I will just disengage from dialogue with you because your last post is evident of how far off topic you have taken this. Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back