Omowale Jabali : Afrikaner Seeks White State

Unlike Namibia and every other African nation seeking liberation from white imperialism, the ANC , who had white members,
used the term apartheid instead of colonialism, so their goal was not really revolution but integration.

I prefer Khalid Muhammed's response to these suituations and that is exactly what Namibia did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcWoCjPH9Fs

Mbeke has created an environment that has allowed Chines to get set asides and priveledges of Black status as well as placeing the needs of the whit supremist corporations over the needs of the masses of African people, and legislating it.
I had often wondered why Mandela embraced the White, after apartheid before embracing the Zulu, but realize now that he is a member of the Knights of Malta and was forced to follow orders like any other Knight must.

They have won the battle over apartheid but unlike the other African nations, they have yet to win their liberation

I have heard alittle about this before. It took me alittle while to understand this.

I think the westerners and etc. are bombarding Africa and approaching them in various ways. They set up certain leaders in Africa to HAVE TO JOIN their organizations and at first, it is done GENTEEL but, we as well as some African leaders know the real intent. But I believe that some African leaders are trying their best to juggle and maneuver.

Unlike Namibia and every other African nation seeking liberation from white imperialism, the ANC , who had white members,
used the term apartheid instead of colonialism, so their goal was not really revolution but integration.

I prefer Khalid Muhammed's response to these suituations and that is exactly what Namibia did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcWoCjPH9Fs

Mbeke has created an environment that has allowed Chines to get set asides and priveledges of Black status as well as placeing the needs of the whit supremist corporations over the needs of the masses of African people, and legislating it.
I had often wondered why Mandela embraced the White, after apartheid before embracing the Zulu, but realize now that he is a member of the Knights of Malta and was forced to follow orders like any other Knight must.

They have won the battle over apartheid but unlike the other African nations, they have yet to win their liberation

The statement above is seriously flawed antdnot true. The ANC was militantly anti-imperialist and formed a strong alliance with Angola's MPLA, Mozambique's FRELIMO, Zimbabwe's ZAPU and conducted joint military operations with Namibia's SWAPO. The ANC was the first South African liberation movement to form alliance with the PLO and in doing so was also the first to militarily engage Zionism while striking at the Afrikaner-Zionist/Israel alliance.

ANC was virtually forced into a compromise with the white nationalists when, in 1977, the Soviet Union was on verge of collapse and decided it could no longer give military aid to ANC's Umkhonto We Sizwe, and encouraged the ANC to change its position of waging armed struggle. This resulted in a meeting between US Secretary of State George Schultz and ANC President Oliver Tambo. The turning point was Mozambique Preisdent Samora Machel's accomodation with the south african government under the Nkomati Accord. At the same time Machel was courting not only the Soviets but the Chinese, and the west.

And in case you didnt know, the ANC was/is not the only liberation movement in southern Africa to have "white members", or members affiliated with Marxist/Communist organizations/parties.

Thank you then , I will remove that one line from the entire post

The statement above is seriously flawed antdnot true. The ANC was militantly anti-imperialist and formed a strong alliance with Angola's MPLA, Mozambique's FRELIMO, Zimbabwe's ZAPU and conducted joint military operations with Namibia's SWAPO. The ANC was the first South African liberation movement to form alliance with the PLO and in doing so was also the first to militarily engage Zionism while striking at the Afrikaner-Zionist/Israel alliance.

ANC was virtually forced into a compromise with the white nationalists when, in 1977, the Soviet Union was on verge of collapse and decided it could no longer give military aid to ANC's Umkhonto We Sizwe, and encouraged the ANC to change its position of waging armed struggle. This resulted in a meeting between US Secretary of State George Schultz and ANC President Oliver Tambo. The turning point was Mozambique Preisdent Samora Machel's accomodation with the south african government under the Nkomati Accord. At the same time Machel was courting not only the Soviets but the Chinese, and the west.

And in case you didnt know, the ANC was/is not the only liberation movement in southern Africa to have "white members", or members affiliated with Marxist/Communist organizations/parties.

I will remove that one line from the entire post:toast:

I have heard alittle about this before. It took me alittle while to understand this.

I think the westerners and etc. are bombarding Africa and approaching them in various ways. They set up certain leaders in Africa to HAVE TO JOIN their organizations and at first, it is done GENTEEL but, we as well as some African leaders know the real intent. But I believe that some African leaders are trying their best to juggle and maneuver.
That was the point of the term neocolonialism.

The people will have a flag and a president but the natural resources of the land will still be in the hands of the European imperialist

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back