Omowale Jabali : Afrikaner Seeks White State

Sho nuff.

But, then see, WE'd be wrong if we gathered and locked all of 'em up and sent them through the "Door Of No Return" like they did us.

No, we wouldn't because: 1. They'd be going back to their homelands--not away from them. 2. They'd at least be alive and shackle-free.

No comparison.

No, we wouldn't because: 1. They'd be going back to their homelands--not away from them. 2. They'd at least be alive and shackle-free.

No comparison.

Exactly. They invaded Africa, like they invaded every other country they occupy. They can visit and even live there PEACEFULLY but don't go to someone elses home trying to call shots.

No comparison.

Now, just where did you get "alive and shackle-free?!"

LOL! just kidding!

But, I betcha if the indigenous Africans started building some secret "camps" with some buildings with smoke coming outta 'em....and told all the White people that they had "won" a "vacation" at a new African "resort"....

Well, I don't think it would be long before they went back to Europe.

LOL!

again....just kidding...But it would be interesting to see! :lol:

Unlike Namibia and every other African nation seeking liberation from white imperialism, so their goal was not really revolution but integration.

I prefer Khalid Muhammed's response to these suituations and that is exactly what Namibia did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcWoCjPH9Fs

Mbeke has created an environment that has allowed Chines to get set asides and priveledges of Black status as well as placeing the needs of the whit supremist corporations over the needs of the masses of African people, and legislating it.
I had often wondered why Mandela embraced the White, after apartheid before embracing the Zulu, but realize now that he is a member of the Knights of Malta and was forced to follow orders like any other Knight must.

They have won the battle over apartheid but unlike the other African nations, they have yet to win their liberation

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back