Black History Culture : Afrikan Contribution to Science

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by KWABENA, Oct 27, 2006.

1. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Shem Hotep:

Family, I just sat here and read ALL 18 PAGES on this document I am about to post, and NEVER felt better and/or more confident in Seeking Knowledge. I found this very Powerful and Inspiring. This is ESPECIALLY important for Teachers/Professors around the world. Here it is:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1wn7p/BLNews/html/articles/AfScienceTech.pdf#search='Afrikan%20Computer%20Science'

I was especially enlightened when I came to find out that an Afrikan 'came to grips' with the Study of the Cell FIRST! Just about 3 weeks ago, I was lied to in my Biology class, when my [Doctoral] Professor told us that Leeuwenhoek dis-covered the Cell. Then what's deep about it is...SHE MADE IT A MID-TERM MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION! Then again, that only further goes on to prove that we have been hoodwinked, lied to, bamboozled, tricked - whatever you'd like to call it.

My how much I Love Seeking the Knowledge for myself.

KD

(That reminds me - next week, my Humanities Professor is supposed to be showing the Movie 'Alexander the Greek,' where he will go on to tell the rest of the class that this "murderer of Our People" is a hero. Time to get out my Apocrypha!)

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Stolen Legacy was right on point and they still keep trying to hide the Truth. Thanks for uncovering the falsehood!