Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan Americans Have No Other Reason But To Be Excited About Obama

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    By Chief Elder Osiris

WE ARE EAGERLY AT PEACE WITH OUR FEET STUCK IN THE QUICK SAND OF WISHFUL BELIEVING THAT AMERICA HAS OVER COME ITS RACISM AND PREJUDICE AGAINST THE BLACK SO CALL AFRIKANS IN AMERICA, AS WE REFUSE TO STEP ON THE SOLID GROUND OF DIVINE TRUTH AND REALITY IN REAL TIME, THE TIME THAT REVEAL THE TRUE CONDITION AND STATUS OF BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD.

Beloved it does not bother me to be among the few of us that know exactly what this election concerning Obama will mean to Black People who stay Divinely Mentally grounded to know what is True and Real in Real Time of our lives, so all of the gala that the Afrikan America is enjoying is only appropriate and you being the Afrikan American whose day has come in America, you being the Afrikan Americans who gladly refuse to use your original Black Afrikan Mind and so when you are an Afrikan who do not Think Black and Afrikan, then you can not do anything else but to be pleased with the result of this political selection of Obama and this is not to appear disparaging toward Obama, the Divine Truth has only the privilege to perform such an action.

Now here are the African Americans all full of the president victory and has a right to be so because the Length of the African American mind extend no further than America, that you have so vividly displayed so far and your desire to be a member of America Melting Pot is all so apparent in the chant for the illusion of change in America for Americans, and that is all right for the Afrikan American believing Human Being, you being the Afrikan that will not use your Mind other than to sanctify America and the Americans, they that represent a system if not changed, will continue to measure out to Black People in America only injustice and limited advancement which has always been alright with the Afrikan American NAACP.

But it is the Black Afrikan in America, you who have escaped the Mental programming conducted by those Americans in High and controlling position in America and the world and now you are qualified to read with profound precision and absent of all irrational emotion what this now completed presidential selection truly mean for the Black Afrikan in America and for the Afrikan American, you who now claim victory over racism in America.

So no, I expect no more from the Afrikan American than what the Afrikan American is mentally capable of expressing and it is through the expression of the Afrikan American that there is revealed the True quality of Mind that guide the Afrikan America, a Mind that has no Natural shelf life with the Afrikan America, because the mind that now guide the Afrikan American is the mind of the people who oppress Black People and have done so since the acquaintance of Black and White People, the Afrikan and the Caucasian and all of those others with a history of oppressing the Black Nation, now the Afrikan America as if you speak for all of the children of the middle passage extend to America because of the success of Obama, a receipt stamped paid in full, claiming that Black Folks no longer have a grievance with America, how sad and pitiful is the Afrikan American..

The Afrikan American know no more about themselves than what has been taught to the Afrikan American by those people with a history of oppressing Black People and it is the mind that the Afrikan America now wear that will cause the Afrikan America to be highly upset with the Divine truth that contradict the belief system now inbred in the Afrikan American Mind, a mind that has its roots connected to the mind of those people with a history of oppressing the Real Black so call Afrikans in the world, they being those Black Afrikans that do not compromise Afrika and the need for the Black Afrikan to become united again in Afrika.

But it is the Afrikan American Brand New Mind that despise Afrika and the thought of Black People uniting among themselves, all because it is the psychological conditioning of the Afrikan American that now scream to the top of their voice for the social contract that will allow them to become the Melting Pot Dwellers in America because it is that process that lashes out in a defiance way at the Holiness of the Afrikan American Blackness.

Therefore it is the Afrikan Americans who become highly insulting when ever they hear of the speaking of the Afrikan Blackness in a Divine and proud way, their come back is on an hysterical level always at a readiness to shout get away with all of that foolish Black stuff, we are a prisoner of a delusional change that give us a profane high and here you come with all of that old Afrikan Black stuff trying to mess up my high, so say the Afrikan American.

So when your Divine Mind has been put in a shut down, you being the Afrikan American who have no other reason but to be excited about Obama as you give all sorts of irrational excuses to buffer up your claim about America, I say to you, enjoy your self, even I am ecstatic over the selection of Obama but for reason other than the Afrikan American reason that you celebrate.

Never, Never, Never have I ever seen the Black So Call Afrikan become as excited over Afrika as the Afrikan American is today excited about America, the very system we are hollering in glee over that took our Enslaved Ancestors into captivity and there is an Afrikan American who have asked me in a sarcastic way when I states that I am stranded in America if it is because I have no money, as if to suggest that there are flights traveling to Afrika every day, can you imagine such stupidity coming form none other than an AFRIKAN AMERICAN MIND?

Well I am stranded in America because I know in order for Afrika to become Afrika again and the Black Afrikan Nation to become United Again, require that the way we came is the way we must return, en mass together and with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and further more, we did not pay our way from Afrika and most certainly it is not meant for us to pay our way back.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Yes I know that all who are descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors will not be returning back to Afrika because the Human Being Mind that we now allow to guide us and it is that mind that forbid such a return back to Afrika.

So it is here in America you have the Afrikan Americans who have long since declared themselves to be an enemy to the Black Nationalist Garvey element in America as we have just now begin to strike back and this is only the beginning of the purging to take place amongst the Black so call Afrikan American and Afrikan in America.

So you Afrikan Americans with all of your brainwashed arrogance , you who seem to believe that if all Black folks do not submit to become Melting Pot Dwellers then there is something wrong with the Black Nationalist mind.

Therefore I SAY TO THE AFRIKAN AMERICANS, TAKE THE MOTE FROM YOUR EYES SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE BEAM IN MY MIND EYE, THE BEAM THAT POINT TOWARD AFRIKA AND NOT THE AMERICA CAPITALIST RACIST SYSTEM, A SYSTEM THAT IS GOOD AT USING ITS PROPAGANDA MEDIA TO INFLUENCE YOU AND HAVE YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU ARE MAKING CHOICES FOR YOUR AFRIKAN AMERICAN LIFE, A CAPITALIST SYSTEM THAT MUST ALWAYS BREED A LOWER AND LOWER LOWER CLASS PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND THEY BEING VICTIMS OF A WORKING CLASS AMERICA CAPITALIST SYSTEM.

Seriously I Am Over Joyed Over The Obama Victory But I Tremble Over Every Move he Make As President Of America, But You See, I Know That Fate Chooses Its Own Path And repent Not, Over The Action It Take That Affect Our Lives, Beloved.

As I Often Inform you, That Which I Share you Can Either Accept Or Reject, Yet I Remain Firm In That I Know To Be The Divine Truth And What I Share make Only The devilish Weak Of Mind Angry, Beloved

Be Kind To yourselves, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    Pan-Afrikan Inter'National Movement

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... yes, i do understand, and appreciate you sharing with us!

Thank You! :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee