Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan American Revolution And A Black Nationalist Revolution

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    By Chief Elder Osiris

As I watch and observe the psychic of the Afrikan American and their claim of a successful Social political revolution victory that has just taken place because Obama has been selected to become the 44th president of America and as I listen to their condescending rhetoric to and about all of the Black people in America who do not share aspiring for the Afrikan American dream and the aspiration for America change with the Afrikan Americans included and they making claim about those Afrikans in America who are not resolved to become just the residue of America with them having no principles that verify a commitment to Afrika and to Black Afrikan People.

The Afrikan American use as their weapon of attact against the Black Nationalist in America a weapon of verbal attack toward those Afrikans in America who rather Think than believe about all that America relationship has been to Afrika and Black people, and it is the Afrikan American who imply that if the Afrikan In America, here by way of the middle passage is not for American superfical change then you must be against Obama social change for the middle class in America, which put the Thinking Afrikan in America out of the Afrikan Americans favor.

It is a fact that if you are an Afrikan American, then you look through the eyes of an American, eyes that have been trained not to see Black Folks in America as we are but as we dream and wish to be, not in Afrika but in America, a sure sign that the Afrikan American with such an American dream is desirious of becoming an Afrikan American Melting Pot Dweller because that is the price all Afrikans Americans must be willing to pay if you are to become embraced by white America and the Obama change which ever is allowed to take place in America and will be of service only to the middle class on up..

Let us get one thing straight, it is not the ethnicity of the Melting Pot that rule the world with America included, white folks rule the world, period, so all who desire to be obedient and submissive to the path and qualification that is laid out by the controlling power for all in the world to follow.

It is the submission of the Afrikan American who is always ready and willing to follow in locked mind the social, economic, education, political and religious path in America and that path in America is what lead to America Melting pot in order to become a part of the Obama revolutionary change that is to take place in America.

So you have the requirement for Afrikan Americans to follow and must do so without question about whose advantage the America path serve for the greater good in life, a goal the Afrikan American do not share because advancement in America is all the Afrikan American can expect to acquire and that is what give cause for the Afrikan Americans to be so arrogantly condemning of all Afrikans in American who do not willingly follow the America path, because the Afrikan Americans are proud Melting pot dwellers in America.

So the more crowded the American Melting pot become with the Afrikan American then the louder the Afrikan American become in claiming that a social revolution has taken place in America in their favor because that is the goal of the Afrikan America and that is what the Afrikan American equate to being successful in America.

Social, Economic and political revolution in America mean to the Afrikan Americans, becoming melting pot dwellers in America and all things else that are meaningful, is to be added to the Afrikan American life, I guess.

Revolution by the Black Nationalist in America is about Land Control, self-determination, reparation, justice, independence and freedom from America and not to aspire to jump into America Melting pot, chasing superficial changes that will have nothing to do with causing Afrika to become Afrika again and the Black Afrikan Nation to become united and meaningful again.

The Garvey Black Nationalist in America is not seeking nor are we waiting on a Santa Claus to come down America Chimney because to the Afrikan In America, Christmas is of no celebration of ours and Fantasy and Wishful believing has no place in the original Mind of Black Folks in America.

The Black Nationalist Revolution is about accepting the challenge presented to the Afrikan in America by the Afrikan Americans, concerning what our spirit is going to be in and toward all Afrikan Americans who make a conscious jump into the melting pot of America, the pot that verify the transformed Mind that awaits the Afrikan American jumpers into the Melting pot and in that pot come the change that Obama now promise to the Afrikan American, it being a requirement in order to become a part of the Obama social and racial revolutionary change in America today.

The Afrikan American shows no respect to the Black Nationalist perspective, ideas and life philosophy concerning Afrika and the Black Afrikan, so why should we continue to accept the arrogance and disrespect shown by the Afrikan American toward the Black Nationalist in America, as the Afrikan Americans are always implying that they speak for all Black Folks in America and that either the Afrikan In America believe as the Afrikan American does about America and become excited over everything that the Afrikan American become excited about and if not, then the Afrikan in American can expect the verbal and condescending spirit toward coming from the Afrikan Americans.

No More beloved, the line has been made apparent and is now visible for all to see, the line that separate America from Afrika and the Afrikan Melting Pot Dwellers from the Black Nationalist Afrikan in America and it become the obligation of the Black Nationalist Garveyites to make it known that Reparation does not carry an expiration date, and that Americans have not been exonerated for her past evil that was perpetrated against the Black Afrikan people in America who came here by way of the middle passage and that action will remain fresh until the Debt of our Enslaved Ancestors is paid and freedom of choice become a reality to the children of the middle passage, concerning the desire of those Afrikan American middle passage descendants regarding America and Afrika as a place of residence, such are a few of the tenets of the Black Nationalist Revolution that is to take place in America regardless of who it is that reside on 1600 Pennsylvania avenue.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    Pan-Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Greetings Chief Elder Osiris!:kiss:

I hear much talk from Africans in america about this change. Many are talking about starting businesses and hiring mostly Africans in america that has been rejecting because of social and criminal backgrounds because of the color of their skin. Is this too, not the agenda of Black Nationalist along with the determination to seek and demand Land Control, self-determination, reparation, justice, independence and freedom from America?

I think i'm understanding the concerns and Plights for the Africans here in America, but what i'm not understanding is, in the meantime, while Black Nationalist are seeking reparations for the treatment and wages due to our enslaved Ancestors, what are the Africans in America to do?

While we still barley have a pot to piss in, and many of us are on the brinks of starvation here in america, how are we to maintain our health and strength, let alone have something a little more than reparations to migrate back to the Mother Land with?

In the meantime, what should we be doing if not building corporations that cater mostly to the needs of Africans in america? Building revenues to where we can support each other in the plight of obtaining reparation, Land Control, Justice and Freedom from america? It is my understanding that this type of plight doesn't come cheaply and needs to be backed by monetary support.

This is so confusing for me, and i look forward (as always) to your understanding of such.

:heart:

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes

the future is right on schedule

very relevant PERIOD

yes i agree we don't pursue our divine mindset
    what choice do you have though, if you want to live decent you have to be in your words submissive to
    this journey leads down one road
    a dead end road*

you stated earlier and i quote "white folks rule the world, period"

how can that be "allowed" to happen?

*(i say that not out of disrespect of any stretch to you my beloved one
    but i refer you to the great divide of the 1990's generation X
    generation X was the dividing factor of dividing kids and parents
    the past meant nothing anymore it was the precursor for the me generation, meaning full assimilation
    )

how is this viable, with no viable alternative
    what else is there to jump into?

i agree, while i do agree with the "spirit of christmas" i wish the "spirit" was
    celebrated everyday as in love for one another

i wouldn't say disrespect, i would say more so they/we see no viable plan
    to manifest the Black Nationalist philosophy as it's presently stated
    people need to eat and a place to sleep

hey i would love reparation but where and who is this money supposed to come from?

Nov 4 brought a new spirit to the mindset of planet earth
    the future is right on schedule
    freedom of choice, are the choices that people make with the "freedoms" they/we have

though we may not live in a fashion the ancestors would approve
    i think they would say we're working with what we have
    we're doing it

i would say the reality is here because you can live a decent life under
    the american philosophy the land ownership and producing our own capital
    is not present people still need to live day to day

as long as that day to day is under the context of a 30 day cycle as my brethen OLDSOUL put so well what are real-time options are there

for me to exist

i bow in your presence Chief Elder
    i bow in respect and appreciation for your tireless energy and dedication
    to us

and of course i respect BN's premise

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Purple Moon and to all of us that function in a mind of self awareness, the common purpose in life is to protect your life at all cost, so when in pursuit of the over all goal in America which is your Freedom from America, it is also imperative that we fight as long as we are in captivity to live the best life we can, just do not labor under the illusion that what ever fight you engage in to win civil rights or a decent job or to open a business, know that such an adventure in America will not secure your freedom or guarantee you to receive justice.

The greatest example Garvey left for us to see and study is that even in all of your work to have a better life in America it is not enough because it can and will fade away like straw in the wind and Garvey always pointed us to the land that hold all of the promise for your Black Life needs and that is to enjoy the Greater Good in Life which you will not be able to enjoy in America because America Power will not allow Black Nationalist to have power and Authority in America which will give and provide to you the respect you are deserving of and to have without being treated like a child always needing permission from those that are in control of your life to get what you want and need for your life well being.

So yes as long as we are in America we should do all we can to make our life to live in comfort but the fact of our life living condition in America in Real Time have us to be living without a pot to piss in and that should serve as motivation enough to free your life from such a continuous ill fitted condition, so I focus on the goal with an understanding that it should be common knowledge that wherever we are, we have the obligation to give our life the best we are allowed to provide for it but the Greater Good that awaits our Life is in Afrika, Beloved.

As you should know, Obama as president does not represent Black folks liberation in America.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :bowdown:

Thank You Very Much Chief Elder Osiris!

No i can say with confidence, that i truly understand.:love:

There will be those of us who will forget what its truly like to be African in america. They will believe, because they now have that big glossy commode, that they are free and equal. I hear that now too. African folks saying stuff like, "now it feels good to be Black in america, Black is beautiful in america now, and/or now we get to be treated fairly and equal. Yes, i hear them, as if this one Black man elected for Presidency is going to change how white people treat us.

It was truly a Beautiful thing to witness the First Black President of the United States! But lest not forget where we come from, what happened to us once we got here, and what continues to happened to this very day. America has never been just and fair to us. So yes, it would be wise to continue the plan for Land Control, self-determination, reparation, justice, and independence from america while we continue to be shakened in this big melting pot of illusions. Lets not forget people, and lets rise above the illusions.

Yes, I understand!

Thank you for being that voice of conscious remembrance and acknowledgement!:heart:

:heart: