Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika Untapped Resource, The Diaspora Afrikan

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Afrika Untapped Resource, The Diaspora Afrikan

Hotel Beloved sisters and Brothers:

So the question, do Afrikaans in Africa owe the Children of the Middle Passage Land, to such a question my reply is No, You do not owe somebody something that already belong to that somebody and in this case, the subject is Africa Land.

So I ask, do Afrikaans owe the Children of the Middle Passage anything at all and my answer is yes, Respect is what owed to not just the Children of the Middle passage but to their Enslaved Ancestors more so and we owe the same respect to the Afrikans in Afrika.

Here we stand, being the result of surviving the most gruesome, barbaric and mental debilitating institution to capture the Mind, Body, and Spirit of a Divine Being, identified to be Black and called African, who now reside in the place of their captors, a land taken by force by them, and now is known as america, carved into what is now recognized as the United States and the inhabitants referred to as being americans, even the Black descendants of the victims of Chattel Slavery, descendants of those that were Enslaved in that evil institution call Chattel Slavery, is now referred to as americans.

Let us take a look at the Land and people, from which our Enslaved Ancestors were kidnapped, either by the barrel of a gun and/or by pure insanity of those that barter our Afrikan Ancestors into that evil institution call Chattel Slavery.

The land call Afrika, once a panorama reflecting a paradise environment, abundant in all that qualify it to be Heaven on Earth, a place where sickness was not a plague to Black People and food in abundance, having all of the herbs and Minerals necessary to sustain a life free of disease, and privilege to longevity, as those Ebonite people lived a Divine Life in Harmony, Order, and Balance with the Universe, thus with Nature.

So the question become, what if anything happened to the Land call Afrika and those people given stewardship to it, well something obviously happened and the evidence is the present condition of that Land call Afrika and the people left to obey and respect it.

What happen, well the Divine people of that land now call Afrika were tricked away from their divine Mind and they died a divine mind death.

Never has a People gone through such a metamorphosis than the people referred to as being Black and Afrikan, a transformation so traumatic to the extent a people that once carried themselves as goddess and their opposite side as gods, and such an attitudinal behavior was in fact based on their knowledge about God, Universe, and Life Being, and the Blackness of it, and what it signify.

Yet here we are harboring an attitude that reflex the highest of Self despise, always in a hurry to disassociate our Selves with the fact of our Blackness, choosing all others that are not of the same identical Genetic sequence to prove our loyalty to, and a willingness to forgo our Blackness in order to become as a people referring to themselves as being White and who has shown nothing but disgust toward us Black Folks, calling ourselves Afrikans because that is what white folks say we are, and we stand ready to defend them at all cost, even if it be to the detriment of ourselves, Black, and now masquerading around as Human Beings, having taken on all of the Human Being mental attributes, which is sinful ( selfish ) and whose life is shaped in iniquity. ( Jealousy )

Beloved, for Many millenniums, that place which was once a paradise, the identity of our Divine Ancient Cosmic Ancestors who gave to that location on this planet which we no longer know today, and now refer to that place as Afrika and its people that have gone through many mental transitions, so much so to the extent we Black folks no longer know whom we BE, nor do we now understand the significance of BEING THAT WHICH WE ARE, after having suffered so long in the absent of our Divine Mind.

BELOVED, FROM SANE AND RATIONAL BLACK AFRIKANS, I WILL GET NO DEBATE, FROM WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY TO YOU.

The Land call Afrika and the Black People call Afrikans, we are in desperate need of recovery, of returning back to our Natural and Original base, which mean that Afrika environment must become polluted free, which include the Mind of Black Afrikans as well, because as it stand to be today, Afrika the land is under siege by others than the Black Afrikans and the Black Afrikans reside in our Mental death bed and to prove what I say is True, go! go! no go! and fetch your Mirror and look at the death of Afrika, and what you are looking at is as real as you will continue it to be.

For many Millenniums the spiral of our fall has taken us far away from the pedestal of our Divinity, so far to the level we have become a splintered Nation, divided into warring and Sinful Tribes that is covered in iniquity, and the Length of Time we have been steeped in such ignorance has brought us nothing but grief, yet we Black Afrikans show no desire to alter our course and begin to navigate back to the Path that will lead us back to where we fell from, the path that lead to our Divinity.

Well beloved at the present time it has proved that there is a needed addition to the foundation we ( Black Afrikans ) now stand upon, because the Mirror reflection of that Truth, is what you be looking at, and does in fact be revealing the core of the Black problem, and that Mirror does not lie and the only way to strengthen the Black Afrikan foundation is to become wise enough to tap into the Afrikan reserve, a reserve that is in abundance and is qualified of supporting Afrika and Black Afrikans knowing the need of the return of the Black Divinity, knowing that a powerful Mind will cause the Black Afrikan in Afrika to become qualified and capable of bringing about the Reunification of the Black afrikan Nation, something those devilish oppressors do not desire to see take place and they are among and within all the worlds upon this Planet Earth, and yes, there are those that look identical like you, as for as your genetic make-up serve to be a fact of your pigment identity.

Beloved, the untapped resource of Black Afrikan people happen to be under the yoke of america bondage and the same aply to the other areas of the Diaspora, but such Trend of repatriation back to Afrika must be set by the Black Afrikans in america, those that are the descendants of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, presenting no doubt about our qualification and ability in triggering the rise of the Black Afrikan Nation in Afrika, because the Diaspora Afrikan carry all of the credentials needed to be able to reunite the Black Afrikan Nation, because the Diaspora Black Afrikan know the problem that keep Afrika and the Black Afrikan sinking into a metamorphosis transformed Being, a process that assure the capture of the Divine Mind of the Black Afrikans.

Beloved, it is the Divine Mind that illuminate the importance of the Law of the universe, which is Harmony, Order, and Balance, such a code of conduct the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritual Afrikan is qualified to bring back the Divine Mind of the Black Afrikan in Afrika and might I add all Black Afrikans, such a Divine Mind is the requirement of all black Afrikans, that is if Afrika and the Black Afrikan is to ever see paradise Heaven in Afrika, ever again.

Beloved, such is why Reparation serve as the Holy Ark, capable of taking the Diaspora Black Afrikan Home, to become the next additional State in Afrika, with the Divine Goal of assisting in securing Afrika and Reuniting the Black Afrikan Nation.

The Truth,The negro Afrikan Despise The Truth And Is a lover Of Confusion.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.
>
> Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
>
> Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
>
> For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
goddess_isis_loving@yahoo.com or tafari4ii@sbcglobal@net
>
> I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back