Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika The First Appearance Of Divine Mankind

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Afrika The First Appearance Of Divine Mankind

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Old habits are hard to over come and when you do not know whom you are, such ignorance cause us to become susceptible to what somebody other than ourselves tell us about ourselves, even to the degree we adopt the definitive approach used in describing us as so described by those people that came after us, yet they now tell us who we are and what we are, when it come to our identification as a Being.

The Being calling themselves Afrikans, operate in life, with a lost period of self knowledge, even to the degree that we do not know whom we are as so call Afrikan people and if our Pigment had not been an integral part of us as a Being, we would today go under some other classification other than Black, Dark Beings, which some of us do any way, today.

Everything in Life has to do with the Par excellence of Time, a phenomena that maintain its action of verification, even when we try to manipulate it, Time I speak of, so when ever we make claim that Afrika is the birthplace of Humanity, it really is not making reference to the First appearing Being, that came upon this Planet Earth, at a location now referred to as Afrika.

Afrika did not give birth to Humanity, it witnessed the transformation of Divine Man to become Human and there is a vast difference between the Par Excellence of Divine Man and the Profaneness of Human, and to try stay in keeping with what I am sharing with you, I will not concern myself with the Mutated Human Being, just the Divine Being, now have been Transformed into becoming Human, something Afrika did not Birth from its belly Earth, but revealed by Time transmigration over a long period of Time, such a Time that is not conceivable by the once Divine Black Being, now referring to the Self as being Human, a phrase of false identity when dealing with the Par Excellence of Divine Man, and Truewhen dealing with the Profane Human, yet it be the Divine Being which happen to be of the Perfect Mass whose existence transcend Light, which we now refer to as Black or Darkness.

When dealing with the First Time appearance of Divine Man upon this planet, you must be qualified to See beyond the veil of the Human Being Time, because there is nothing that is esoteric about the Human Being, all of such information coming from the Human Being is Flawed information when it come to the information that give knowledge about the First way Par Excellence Divine Mankind of an anthropomorphous Nature Being, whose Nature was fashion after the Stars in action.

Beloved, it does not matter if we deal with East, West, South, or North, when dealing with Afrika in attempting to prove a false claim of Afrika being the Birth Place of Humanity and if all we can do is go back to the Quaternary of the Geological clock in our attempt to piece together the origin of the so call Afrikan Human Being, then such a place might be sufficient in staking out the claim that Afrika is the Birth place of Humanity, but if you are interested in finding out the Truth about your Black so call Afrikan self, then you will have to learn to See yourself as IS, during the Crystal Age of your Civilization and I am here to let you know beloved, during that Time, you did not function in your Life as a Human Being, because you are the result of Star Beings of an Amphibian Nature, whose environment is the Star Chemical of Life, Water, a source of complete transparency and Divinely Mysterious in Nature, Yet perfect in the action of Harmony, Order, and Balance, in ITS Action, providing Life Living.Action.

The age of Crystal was a Time when Divine Beings interacted with all of the forces generated by the Stars and they having a common denominator and from that Energy, IT Flowed for purpose to maintain Life, Harmony, Order, and Balance between all of the activity that go on in the Star Cellar Universe.

Beloved, Humanity represent the third dimension Nature of Man, the Imperfect Nature of Mankind and to show pride in being referred to, as being Human, is no more than verifying the lost of your Knowledge of whom you are, a Star ingredient Divine Black Being, now reduced to have been made into a Human Being, and because of the Blank in your Mind which prevent you from knowing the Par Excellence of your True Divinity, not knowing that your relatives are the Stars out of which we did come.

No, No, beloved, Afrika is not the birth place of Humanity, it only revealed a Fallen Being tumbling into the lowliness of a Mutated and Transformed state of being, yet those that are Black and being of the experience of a transformation, and those that are absent of the Water that create the essence of all Things, and being of a Mutated action, yet only ONE can make claim of being of the origin of the God Star, whose identity is Blackness and is of a Perfect Nature, the God Energy.

Beloved, in order to behold the Time of your True Nature, you must be able to See Back into your Self at least twenty Five Hundred Years prior to the coming of the pyramids, the Crystal Age of your Divine Self.

Is there no wonder why our First way Ancestors Told us the only way to break the Code that give to us enlightenment, is that we must get to Know Thyself ?

Beloved, I do not fear whom you might be, what I am giving you is beyond Egyptologist interpretation, above Classical Belief, this is within the domain of the First Way Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, Esoteric Mysterious Theology of God, Stars, and Self, the Time where Truth and Reality Reside, and beloved, I mean no disrespect toward anyone but the Devil himself.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >