Black People : Afrika On The Uprise-Seti Dropping Pure Jewels

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    You know i'm just going to drop the videos for yall brothers and sisters....you have to watch all 4,in order to get the raw truth....brother just straight slayed it....smh.....:jawdrop:

Part 4 you need to really tune to forreal....

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

MA'AT

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

"..when get ready to kill their azses, go straight to their kids and their women"

really Chinelo.. are you really willing to become that? Seti is an agitator.. and
    we have to ask ourselves who he works for.. real talk.. I personally think he's
    just on his grind.. making his living. The danger though is that there are young
    folks that really believe in this dude.. and those of us that have been around
    for a while, know exactly where his lead will lead. Context is everything..
    and this dude, whatever his motivation is is working in the interest of the
    white racist agenda to wipe us from the planet by calling for the outright
    murder of whites and arabs.. It's sad to me.. that we are in such a condition
    that this kind of thing can really gain any real mindshare in our community.

3. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I respect your opinion bro, but i must strongly disagree.....and the fact is that our war with these caucasions out of europe and the arab sub descendants has been going on for eons....ever since the hyskos and all these other foreign whites began to attack ancient egypt and the motherland as a whole.....thats when this war started, and we've just fell asleep.....and its now wake up time bro....we've been enslaved, oppressed,suppressed, and killed everyday by them, their system,and their presence in general amongst our people, and we haven't even adopted one self-defense or offensive tactic to get these beasts off from over us and our people abroad.....

Whats taking place in the arabidized northern part of the motherland is not a coincidence, its just the white and arab dominion trying to stave off their degressing supremacy they've had over our race,and the creator's hand and the natural law and order ushering in a new era is starting....

Did you know right now there are Iranian,Amerikkkan,European, And Their Fake Jew(khazar-Israeli) warships amassing in the red sea/suez canal area.....smh....this is about to get real interesting and real soon, and our people worldwide better be ready to defend,attack, and survive by any means neccesary....i don't beleive whatsoever that he's working for anybody, or is agitating anything, i think the brother senses the time at hand, and is seriously dropping forth the message and the actions needed for survival of our people, and the taking back of what has been stolen from us, as we head into this new age.....there are somethings that transpires in our lives brother, that has the hand of our creator in it, and one can't go jumping to the conclusion that everything is "man-made" or man-agitated"....it comes a time when you must think deeply and intelligently about your livelihood,survival and your people......and we're in that time now.....where white and arab supremacy is coming to a close, and they're doing everything in their power to survive and thinking of their livelihood, and we as a people must protect ourselves....because this time brother.....they're not going to enslave you and i....they're....going to try and wipe us out for their final push to reign.....the creator is now in this fight, and putting forth the message,messengers, and shaking up its earth preparing us for the final battle against this beast on earth......

MA'AT

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    so, is that a yes? Could you really kill defenseless children and women for those
    reasons? And then when all the killing is done, what will you be?

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......Brother chinelo...we can touch and agree on the above salient points without conflict. And we can also touch and agree on the fundamental laws(42) of Maat, which couches its core in justice and truth, (10) of which are found in the Bible's Commandments.

But on more than anything, we touch and agree that the time we are in now, the end time of the Gentiles ("white and arab supremacy," as you say), is coming to a close(Luke 21:24). What does seem to be in conflict however, at least in parts of the Conscious Community, would be reconciling all of the above into coherent understanding.

If not, then how is it said on the one hand, the Bible is derived from Maat but corrupted, and on the other hand forgo the words found in the book of Daniel 8: 12, 13 & 14; And an host was given him(rough goat) against the daily sacrifices by reason of transgression, and it(rough goat) cast down the truth(the mighty and the holy people) to the ground; and it(rough goat) practised, and prospered. Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed(but he[rough goat] shall be broken without hand); which lines up nearly perfect with the underlying content of the videos?

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :qqb009: i have a tendency to tune out people who call me N word.

7. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Hmmmm....looks like Farrakhan supports Moammar..

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......Thank you Goddess Amnat77 for the video series of Minister Farrakhan on Gaddafi and Libya Situation. After listening, the understanding I get is that Farrakhan supports the idea that President Obama should resist a military response, which would be directed my the Zionists(Israel) and their major supporter, the United States of America; the same as when President Bush involved us in the Iraq controversy: weapons of mass destruction, not found.

And because of this stance, Farrakhan is preparing for a charge of Treason from the Government, the same as Honorable Elijah Muhammad suffered in 1942. Basically, Farrakhan seems to be saying that America, the trouble maker, should not only stay away from Libya, allowing Libyans to work through their differences, but should also pull out of Afghanistan as well and Iran. Farrakhan further makes the point of our black men, having no jobs, losing homes, etc...would be enlisted yet again to fight for something we are not sure is happening, but through the eyes of major media, CNN and the like.

All I know is this, whenever the dust settles from all this madness, wheeled through the power brokers of the world; as African Americans, we should be reconciling our differences, and be ready to claim our homeland resulting from the inevitable desolation happening right before our eyes as recorded in the Good Book.

9. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Killing women and children = FAIL

I cannot wait to see the black leadership that will lead the world forward, I rejoice for the day it comes. But I've had about all I can f*cking stomach from leadership that promotes the killing of women and children.

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Yeah...yeah I hear you but I aint necessarily anyones favorite sun around here but check this...this what I been saying about these fake so-called "Afrocentrists" who made up a place called "kemet" (after they grafted those hieroglyph dictionaries and texts trans. by that euro Budge) then created a mindset that all dem folks was "Black" so whoever in that region aint "Black" is an alien invader. *smh*

Hate me now but them bible thumpers 2 who talk about Blacks as "Hamites" seem to forget that them "Libyans" such as Tauregs and Berbers are indigenous and on them most aincient "Kemite" tombs they aint depicted as BLACK FOLK!!!

But just to show how unconsious some of these "Kemite" new agers are...how in the :censored: they gonna claim to be "Ausarians" and at same time giving word to some "outsider" named SETI ?!!

Hmm.....seems even the folks who are the most virulantly spousing "antiArab" sentiment include those pseudo-"nationalists" who preach the most about brother MALCOLM....rather say MALIK EL SHABAZZ....and what was his conclusion concerning his "arab brothers" after his last hajj ???

**smh**

I aint directing this to anyone here personally but ish like this speaks to what brother Kwame used to say every time I heard him speak....

"Confusion, EVERYWHERE"!!!!!

[Now folks who wanna sit on fence check in with some of them Black African folks in FEZZAN and see what they gotta say bout all this commotion in their motherland]