Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika Is For The Afrikan

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Afrika Is For The Afrikan

Hoteph Beloved sisters And Brothers:

Tell me beloved, is the present world operating in Harmony, Order, and is Balance in all that it does today, or has it ever experienced such high level display of intelligence while the present forces that dominated the world of yesteryear's and is still in charge of the world decision making today, ever ruled with a Mind of Harmony, Order, and Balance, causing all to be equally well, with all that make up the world, if not, then how in common sense can the call, Afrika is for the Afrikan be questioned.

Is it not the Natural Universal Action of fact that planted the feet of the so call Afrikan on that part of the planet, those other people decided to refer to as Afrika ?

Beloved, for those among us that challenge the stated fact by one of the most profound Thinkers and prolific Black Afrikan Nationalist, The Honorable Marcus Garvey and all other Afrikan Nationalist, Garvey the most Profound Black Afrikan Nationalist, did in fact make such a statement of verification, that Afrika is for the Afrikan and made such a stated acknowledgment without compromise, so who among us with such shattered Mind, would question such a Natural fact ?

Only those of us with the Mind of a Willie Lynch Assimilation Mentality, would question the Veracity of such a statement, Afrika Is for The Afrikan.

The Implication here is the Land where an assembled Genotype and Phenotype constitute the Likeness in appearance of every Black genetic sort and has been Naturally placed in such a location that complicate the measurement of Time concerning the Black so call Afrikan and such Truth does in fact qualify the original inhabitants of that Land call Afrika, to so claim that such Environmental Land Mass belong to those Beings of descending origin, associated with such Planet Land location and in this particular instance, the location is commonly accepted today as being a place call Afrika, which I encourage all True Back Afrikans Nationalist to not rescind such a Stated Factual Claim, of Afrika is for the Afrikan.

Only those that was there first on a Land whose Environment and Land is indigenous to the People there, and did emerged to constitute a Majority in that location of Land, give such an Ethnic Group the right to make such a claim of that particular Land to be their Land Use, and only they have the Natural Right to share or not share that Land and any act of others to force their occupancy on a Land where the occupants do not constitute the immediate majority, give such occupants not the right to make claim to such Land as being exclusive for their Land Use, with full authority, control, and Power to decide who they wish to dwell among or not.

There was a Time when Ethiopia was so call Afrika proper and all Afrikans was considered Ethiopians, making the call of Ethiopia is for the Ethiopia to not be a Tribal Claim but a Genotype, Phenotype continent Claim, with such a claim referring to the entire Land Mass without Boarders or Boundaries within the parameters where the Black so call Ethiopian, Nubian, or so call Afrikan so occupied and constituted the Majority of a unified Blood Line of Natural uninterrupted ( assimilation ) Black People.

I can care less about what those other people decide to do as for as making such a Land Use Claim for themselves other than it being Afrika, yet it is very apparent that such a claim by those other people can not be justified in the making of such a claim that Afrika is for any and everybody who so desire to make such a Claim to it, which will make such a claim to be based on Lies and Deception and over the spilling of Black Folks Blood, when it come to that Land Call Afrika.

Only the mind of the caliber of a Willie Lynch Negro would attempt to demean the stated Claim of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, Blyten, Delaney, Chancellor Williams, Dr Clarke and all of the True Black Afrikan Nationalist, past and present, riding the Wind tail of Universal Natural Time that verify the Justification of the stated claim, Afrika Is For The Afrikan, and such Truth must not be Compromised and must be protected by the use of any Means Necessary to cause Such a Truth to become in Real Time again, therefore, all who are in that so call place call Afrika and hold not a Genotype and Phenotype Physical and mental origin, must Go !!!, because the proof of such a Presence of those other people have served to be a detriment to Afrika and the True Black Beings that are indigenous to that Landscape and Environment call Afrika.

There is no wonder that Black folks reside in the condition we now occupy, we in our dying moment, will manage to reach out with nothing but Love and consideration for those other people whose historic record show that they are in despise of Black people and they have no respect for Black people, a people that have shown them no harm and even in our painful hour, we still manage to submit to them in a very Humble servant manner, how pitiful and sad of a people we Black Folks have become, having no desire to claim and protect our Dignity and the Land we been given charge to Honor, the Land being that we now refer to as Afrika.

So, What We do not Know About Is What We Need To Know About That We Believe About.

Let Those That Understand, Share With Others That Know Not.

It Is The Fool That Will Say No Way To The Truth Concerning The Evil Of Religion Upon Black People, But The Wise Will Say, I Obey The Elemental Guardians Of The Universe, About The Evil Of Religion, Those Divine Elements ( Air, Heat, Water, Earth ) Those That Are The Attributes Of GOD..

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back