Chief Elder Osiris : Afrika In Its Time O Awakening, Will Reveal The Hypocrisy Of The world.

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Afrika In Its Time Of Awakening, Will Reveal The Hypocrisy Of The world.

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From.

Keep Sharing The Divine Truth And Maybe, Just Maybe Somebody Black Will Hear you.

There should be a rise of Demonstration to take place by Black Afrikans all over Afrika, Europe. Asia. and North America, is it not a fact that you are not free to express your life living desires?

Direct Action against evil injustice is justified in support to the rise of Freedom for All Black Afrikans, such freedom to take place in Afrika.

All people in Afrika deserve to be free, because once upon a Time, Afrika Was the Land of Free People, Divine and Black, ethnically, and Black Afrikans must be included in political choosing of their representatives, leadership in Afrka, without the threat of election shenanigan in Afrika.

Beloved, Afrika in its Time of awakening, such alertness will reveal the hypocrisy of the world, and yet sleep seem to be the wanting state of mind of Black Afrikan people.

In my state of Divine Meditation, it being the avenue the Cosmic Ancestors communicate with me, I am given information that does not take into consideration the mind emotion that is expressed by a mind that is not of Divine quality, which is common among most Black Afrkans.

Am I to be considered to be a trouble maker, a terrorist, a disturber of the peace, by me sighting what is the experienced fact concerning our Story and Time upon this Planet Earth?

I know it is not a popular thing for me to do when I take it upon myself to share the Divine information that reveal us in the spirit we had when we first came to this planet, and to remind Black people that within the movement of Time, as it verify the infinite existence of the Dark Mass that has no limit in term of Energetic power, and that such Energy intelligence know of the very life experience that has and is taking place upon this planet, and has assigned a Time for the rise of the first world again, that world being the Nation of Divine Beings, but now been made to be the embodiment of the profane Human Being, Lucifer, we now being referred to as Black Afrikan Human Beings.

It is such a low caliber of mind that have Black people out of tune with the frequency of Energy that is now increasing in force, doing so for purpose to disturb the sleep of Black people and awaken we must become to the Energy flow that is increasing upon this planet , doing so, just for the sake of the Divine Being who has been made to be Human Being.

The Black Afrikan Human Being has been made to look upon ourselves to be of no high quality of value on this planet.

So you must be able to see, in no way will Black people accept information informing us of the fact that In Time to come, which is the now Time, things will happen upon this planet and in this world that will not be of the doing of Lucifer, and will happen just for the benefit of the Black Divine Being, you who now is referred to as Black Afrikan Human Beings.

Freedom will not come by God handing it to you, that is all about religious belief, having you Black people waiting on magic that will happen without you causing such magic to happen, that beloved, is fantasy, the thing Disney World is made of, which is make believe and not fact.

Beloved, take a look at the place call Egypt, and look at the people who are making claim and is in revolutionary mode in Egypt, where are your representatives in the midst of such an up rising, do you not know that the weakling spirit you now are displaying, while your Mother and father land in an area of Afrika where the Gods your Cosmic Divine First way Ancestors first arrived to this planet, is now in turmoil, and that the remains of our Ancestors are in jeopardy if those Arabs Egyptians are not given what they are seeking in Egypt, which has nothing to do with the Nubian freedom in that state call Egypt?

Do you not know, you Black Afrikans, you who are in Afrika Egypt, you who are of the continent of Afrika, you who are in Europe and Asia, and you who are the diaspora Afrikan, that you have a responsibility to rise up in protection of your Ancestors remains, housed in Egypt Museum, and you have a right to demand your place in Egypt, and not to allow your Black Afrikan Nubian Kemit (Egyptian) self, to be disenfranchised any longer, in the Land that the Honorable Marcus Garvey has reminded us to never forget that Afrika belong to the Black Afrikan, and Egypt is Afrika.

What is wrong with Black folks, acting as if we no longer have the appetite for freedom running through our Mind any more, are we really that mentally ill?

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey would and have said;

Up You Mighty Race, You Can accomplish what You will!!!

Be Kind To Your self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Yes my brother, a very large portion of us are just that mentally ill and shackled.. It has unfortunately become the norm for so many in the African/Black Diaspora. We have elapsed into what appears to be an insurmountable state of insentient beings..Not until that moment comes when we become just like that of addict who has reached bottom and understands what the phrase (sick and tired of being sick and tired) really means, will we extricate ourselves.. And even then we will have folks who will continue to look outward instead of inward for their relief and salvation...It's the cycle of the Black Inferiority complex that Tom Burrrell talks extensively about in his book "Brainwashed" that has become so ingrained in our psyche.. We gotta change the mindset through a process of De-educating and Re-educating... Building on our strengths...A process of Distillation..

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    16 - 1.jpg
    wake up copy 3.jpg

• Thank You Thank You x 2
    • List
  4. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
  5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    May our creators help us to restore
    black people
    to their rightful places as equals in this nation as well as around this planet!!

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531