Black People : Africom to take Over Africa

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Moorfius, May 12, 2009.

1. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    MA`AT Hotep

The moment of truth has finally come! While we laugh at the jokes coming out of the white house parties...what we don't realize is the fact that this government has been planing for years and are now ready to put those plans in motion.

To take us further into the dark they have always practiced dirty politics to keep us discombobulated and disorganized to the point that they think we are helpless and foolish enough to not even care what happens to our "Mother Land"!

Did you know that this government has already bombed areas inside so-called Africa last month in April of 2009...with out hardly any mention in the so-called "News Media"? Why didn't they tell us? It is because they are planing to finally take over and divide up what is left of our birth right and finish us off for good. This is their plan weather you are ready or not!!

Next they are going to convince our youth to join in to fight for their Democracy that they are not even honoring at home in the so-called U.S.

What are you going to do when they call on us to go and fight in the home land...will you be fool enough to go and help them destroy the land of our ancestors so they can finish robbing us of our wealth?

The code name is "Africome"...why didn't our new so-called brother in the white house tell us about what he is the commander and chief of and is getting ready to do while he keeps us laughing at useless jokes?

We must wake up now...time has already run out...we must act now and spread the word of protest! We are next!! The European Union met in Geneva in 2005 and made plans to "Kill" off 300 billion of the earths population...who do you think they are talking about??

This should be the straw that breaks the camels back. Next we will find ourselves going over to kill our own family. After 500 years of being away and made stupid, crazy and ignorant to who we are...we will return home with a gun in our hands to take the lives of our own people in the name of white folks agenda ?!! http://www.africom.mil/

Ase`

Please go to You Tube and here the facts about "Africom"

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Truth! the genocide has already begun.. the next move is clear to those who wish to see.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    bingo

if you don't know now you know

and i say "it" began centuries ago

only now it's more efficient, and it doesn't take whitey losing "his" life out on the "front" lines anymore

:hi:

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i must admit this site gives me info like no other....
    thank you brothers and sisters....

one love
    khasm

5. Moorfius

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Fear and Intemidation

MA`AT Hotep

Something for us to think about and to keep in mind is the fact that we will win, we will win, we will win.

We living today are the only reason our collective ancestors existed or we would not be here.

The power of so-called black Africa will rise again through "Us"...no matter what.

It is our collective birth right, duty and purpose to make sure that we succeed in the victory of finally purging our "Mind" of every aspect and nuance of western mis-thinking through the mis-education that has been indoctrinated in us through the system of white supremacy while we are children and not know anything except our spirituality before corruption.

"Hence the old ones would say..."Child" you ain't got da sence U was born wit"

But we can still hear that sweet voice of our ancestors who told us the "Right Thing to Do" and is still telling us the right thing to do if we would only listen.

This is our time to rise......When we pore libation and invoke the ancestors to "Rise up O ancestors and live in "Us" your children and bless us with the understanding to deal with our enemies...those who would stand in the way of our divine purpose and hinder our collective liberation...to you O ancestors we give praze ,honor, thanks and respect because it is to you that we all will return.

Now we can see what is ahead of us...we must go to work...we must rise up or never rise again. The watchers tell us that the "King Alford Plan"...code name "Rex 84" is only steps away...as soon as "Marshall Law is Ordered"...FEMA goes into activation.

When that happens...the U.S. death camps are opened and filled with you know who. As a matter of fact who else is there?? The EU declared in December of 2005 that they must eradicate 300 Billion people from the face of the Earth by any means. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

http://www.blackconsciousradio.com/king_alfred_plan.htm

Ase`

6. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    And what about Michell Obama? Does she know anything about this or who cares and its really irrelevent?

7. Moorfius

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Black means nothing with out..."Our" Culture!

MA`AT Hotep

We are making a big mistake...thinking that we are some how going to come up with something new that will take us into the future with out destroying ourselves first. What can that be?

We come in the world with every thing we need before we are systematicly corrupted...by given the wrong guidance in our eating habits and most of all our thinking.

What a person thinks is what a person has become and is. Life is always "Becoming"...that is until the final "Transformation" at "Death"...into something else. Why don't we know these things today...it is because "We" have lost our "Culture" and our collective "Legacy has been Stolen" away from "Us".

Why would someone today think that it make since to re-invent a wheel? This is what we are doing when we think we have to make up some new rules and methods for human behavior...how foolish we have "Become"!

At the same time every one on the planet is racing to the "Mother Land" to see who can get there first...to gain control...for more reasons than one...while we sit and argue about the Foolishness we have been indoctrinated into that causes us to become soo "Ignorant" and blinded to the knowledge / facts of our past that now our future is in "Grave-Danger" of not happening at all if we don't wake up...and soon!!

The president is not a "Saviour" to any of us...he is just a man with a job to do for his masters and that is all. It is not up to him to see that we wake up and know our collective selves / ancestors.

Kemetic / African proverb: "I am because we are and we are because I am". This tells us that we are not alone...unless we..."choose to be"...by forgetting / ignoring the divine "Ancestors" that knew more than any person or persons living today or that ever lived on "Earth".

We are made to forget because it is in the interest of the controllers and manipulators of our lives here in the so-called U.S. to keep it that way...and has made us think that they have our best interest at hart...this is the farthest thing from the "Truth"!!

Most of us don't believe that fat meat is greasy until it has closed our arteries and is about to kill us. We must open our eyes and see what is really going on right in front of us. The brothers and myself have been posting all of the warnings so that we all can know and not be fooled and give us a chance to "Save our Selves". We are on our own!

The color of our black, brown or yellow skin is of no concern and is not all that important unless we have our G-d created culture to go with it. Kill the Queen of a ant colony and you have taken away the culture of the other ants...and soon the rest of the colony will do nothing and starve and die. We must reach out to the only Spirituality that exist in the universe that is the fabric that ties all things into "One"...by the "Creator"...but we must learn to know the "Ancestors" first! I say step by step by step we will get there.

Ase`

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    <sigh> yo, american Africa: is it morning yet??!!! hello??

did anyone actually think having a "black" man for president actually means anything for "black" people?? <shrug> tried to say something but got shouted down as a "hater" ...

Cmdr in Chief AfriCom

about AfriCom at destee.com

:thinking: :idea: perhaps were "black" people more aggressive about being "Africans", there might be more active "concern" about this issue?? :bingo: (sorry; pardon the broken record. but i'm gonna stay stuck in this particular groove!!)

9. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I used to have nightmares about being in a place like this, I used to think that I was having a past life recall, that I had been a holocaust captive. I saw my self and many people around me from family to community being driven through linked chain fence and lined up before stage. There was bright white lighting and armed guards standing around.

This makes me see the economic colapse in an entirely new light. I don't like bad news, but it don't get much badder than this. I knew time was of essence, I'd be making a trip out of here soon if I could

10. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73

Excellent post brother, if I may - I believe the number is 2 billion, not 300. My stats said there are 6 billion people on the planet. Out of them what percentage are in on these plans, and who will benefit for watching it happen?