Nigeria : 'Africa's biggest Jesus statue' unveiled in Nigeria

Isn't it truly bizarre that our leadership STILL allow this sort of NONSENSE to happen in our countries in the 21st century, that the so many of the so tragically LOST and confused individuals in our communities do things like this/think nothing of highlighting their completely CLUELESS BLACK NEGROBOT status to the whole planet by creating a religious icon for their people that looks like this?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it’s completely and utterly ridiculous that some of our leaders think that this is a good idea. Next I bet one state leader will decide to implement an Asian statue, so the Chinese feels more welcome:angry:.

At least this is not completely the norm. For example, Ethiopia are building the Renaissance dam, that will make use of the water in the Nile to generate electrical energy to the country. While Egyptians are mad as heck that they will potentially lose some of “their” water. I put “their” in quotation because the Nile flows through Ethiopia and Sudan, before flowing through Egypt. The only reason the Arabs claim the water is because they made a deal with the Caucasians long time ago. But now Ethiopia does not care anymore, and are close to finishing their dam, that will be the biggest in whole of Africa, and supply 6000 MW of electricity.

I personally believe we need to start having faith in ourselves. Too many of us are always waiting on a savior or saviors to swoop in and fix our problems. Instead, we need to look inward and resolve to ourselves that we are our own saviors, and then work to fix our own problems.
And that is happening in many Black countries. Go look at the annual GDP growth rate in most Black countries, we are moving forward buddy:toast:.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back