Black Positive People : Africans have produced a $1 Corona Virus Test Kit

Why are you folks so focused on my alleged failings as opposed to this thread's theme, ending this worldwide lockdown, that is so efficiently esnslaving ALL of humanity this time?

Why so focused on you? Because you have trashed in one form or another every poster on this thread with either ad hominem attacks amid the claims of your moral superiority and intelligence for the simple pointing out of your wrong assumptions about what had been or is taking place in Senegal or for our sin of looking at the fallacies of your various conspiracies theories.
That is the short answer.
The longer can be started here:

If the threads theme is on ending the world wide lock down, that is being studied by probably every scientist in the world at this point. And no one has any answer yet other than what we already do know..........stay bodily healthy, social distancing, testing, contact tracing and isolation care. If you have any better ideas other than magic wand solutions and pixie dust cures pass it on.

Enslaving all of humanity? Don't make me laugh. Humanity is already enslaved and if any good at all comes from this it could be that the lull the pandemic has forced on us make people start re-evaluating what is important and what needs to left behind for the dust bin of history. Though I doubt that will happen.
But after all if nothing else in this world is true, what is true is that Nature bats last. And that you can take to the bank.

:SuN020: um, yeah.....

Yep, if not in actual name then in mind and action. (or should I say; in mindlessness and action?)

Nice quote I run across a couple three weeks ago:
“Freedom is the possibility of isolation. You are free if you can withdraw from people, not having to seek them out for the sake of money, company, love, glory or curiosity, none of which can thrive in silence and solitude. If you can’t live alone, you were born a slave. You may have all the splendors of the mind and the soul, in which case you’re a noble slave, or an intelligent servant, but you’re not free. And you can’t hold this up as your own tragedy, for your birth is a tragedy of Fate alone. Hapless you are, however, if life itself so oppresses you that you’re forced to become a slave. Hapless you are if, having been born free, with the capacity to be isolated and self-sufficient, poverty should force you to live with others.” (Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet)

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1032916, member: 58775"]
Why so focused on you? Because you have trashed in one form or another every poster on this thread with either ad hominem attacks amid the claims of your moral superiority and intelligence for the simple pointing out of your wrong assumptions about what had been or is taking place in Senegal or for our sin of looking at the fallacies of your various conspiracies theories.

That is the short answer. The longer can be started here:

If the threads theme is on ending the world wide lock down, that is being studied by probably every scientist in the world at this point. And no one has any answer yet other than what we already do know..........stay bodily healthy, social distancing, testing, contact tracing and isolation care. If you have any better ideas other than magic wand solutions and pixie dust cures pass it on.

Enslaving all of humanity? Don't make me laugh. Humanity is already enslaved and if any good at all comes from this it could be that the lull the pandemic has forced on us make people start re-evaluating what is important and what needs to left behind for the dust bin of history. Though I doubt that will happen.

But after all if nothing else in this world is true, what is true is that Nature bats last. And that you can take to the bank.
[/QUOTE
Ogoun, are you truly this masochistic [above] in that what is all the so CREATIVE editing/ running and hiding from my assertions and questions [above] about?

Additionally, why LIE on a public message board or are you also going to deny that as opposed to complaining my stance was/still is that I'm truly flattered by you and the rest of the WEAK's [how/why is it my fault that you so obviously didn't pay attention at school, make it to a reasonably good college/can hardly construct a sentence] focus on my alleged failings/inadequacies as opposed to my own focus on ending ASAP the worldwide paradigm-shifting lockdown/enslave EVERYONE this time POWER PLAY by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/Rothschild BANKSTERS being experienced by humanity TODAY?

W
ould you believe that I'm hoping and praying that you're just another PALEFACE cyberspace CURTROLL BATTERING RAM in that despite far too much experience to the contrary, I constantly prefer to distance the so very petulant inanity, very very desperate need to project OVERVIEW [while literally in possession of no real world skills] you're so publicly displaying in your responses [Floyd Mayweather isn't as evasive as YOU] to date from the African gene pool?

Additionally PEOPLE, doesn’t Donald Trump’s very public sign off of this Corona virus Stimulus package on the 27th March 2020 very spectacularly display that what we’re actually experiencing is a very very dangerous paradigm shifting PLANDEMIC by these MANIACS; as highlighted by the Corona virus bill HR748 first being read in Congress [are all TELEPATHS perhaps] in January 2019; in stark contrast to the World Health Organisation not declaring the Corona virus a potential pandemic until January 2020?

QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1032700, member: 4688"]
ever try decaf ???? WHATEVER James, so you truly don’t mind being under house arrest for the last 3 months, probably being extended to years if you decide to not be vaccinated and microchipped?

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1032784, member: 58775"] Metaphors that ran through my head as I read what ever you can call that; word salad, a dogs dish, thin gruel.

Hmmm, I'm sure I can call up more if I wanted to show off some literary chops. If I were you I'd take James advice, lay off the caffeine and use the mirror for something besides self-admiration. Ogoun, isn’t REALITY a very very fast oncoming train, why not at least try to rationally evaluate [despite your so very obviously limited spiritual/intellectual stature] if you’re standing on/between the rails or don’t you and your ilk want to ever be safely positioned on the station platform?

Is the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration [that enslaved our African ancestors, maimed, mutilated and murdered their siblings and comrades for either refusing to bow/ be BROKEN or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] a figment of my imagination too, perhaps, whereas doesn’t the worldwide lockdown highlight the fact that Bill Gates and the rest of the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/Rothschild BANKSTERS coalition are systematically enslaving EVERYONE this time, where on Earth are you and the rest of the genuinely clueless or totally baffled and confused getting your so rose-tinted perspective from?

Ogoun, you truly are a multiple persona TROLL/cyberspace BATTERING ram aren’t you [actually constructed sentences above], whereas isn't the jury still out as to what is really going on as highlighted by Australian doctor and virologist Tom Bennett’s Facebook video which aligns with the information I recall from The Strecker Memorandum with regard to viruses NEVER EVER jumping species [as alleged in Wuhan last year] apart from in a laboratory’s Petrie dish, mysteriously vanishing being removed by Facebook?

The Corona virus is the first on record that is behaving like a germ warfare agent, and is it also coincidence that both the virus and vaccine already have patents and is it also by chance that Bill Gates and the rest of the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc and their Rothschild BANKSTER cohorts and lackeys are utilizing this CHAOS to set up their mass vaccination and microchip implants for ALL of humanity [to supposedly KEEP US SAFE, in reality be able to cull humanity’s masses with cancers and toxins including deploying RNA fragments to rewrite the human genome to sterilize the masses which is why Bill Gates is aspiring to deploy 7 billion Corona vaccines]; initiative, totally enslaving EVERYONE [10 times more efficiently than the irons used on our enslaved African ancestors, and their siblings and comrades who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to BOW/be BROKEN, or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] this time?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back