Black Positive People : Africans have produced a $1 Corona Virus Test Kit

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1032690, member: 58775"]
Glad you're starting to appreciate sarcasm. And like the quip I made about curfews it was just a rhetorical device in trying to get you to focus instead demanding we play whack-a-mole with a myriad of conspiracy theories, magic wand solutions and pixie dust cures.

Has the point gotten across yet? Ogoun, are you truly this masochistic [above] in that what is all the so CREATIVE editing/ running and hiding from my assertions and questions [above] about?

Additionally, why LIE on a public message board or are you also going to deny that as opposed to complaining my stance was/still is that I'm truly flattered by you and the rest of the WEAK's [how/why is it my fault that you so obviously didn't pay attention at school, make it to a reasonably good college/can hardly construct a sentence] focus on my alleged failings/inadequacies as opposed to my own focus on ending ASAP the worldwide paradigm-shifting lockdown/enslave EVERYONE this time POWER PLAY by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/Rothschild BANKSTERS being experienced by humanity TODAY?

W
ould you believe that I'm hoping and praying that you're just another PALEFACE cyberspace CURTROLL BATTERING RAM in that despite far too much experience to the contrary, I constantly prefer to distance the so very petulant inanity, very very desperate need to project OVERVIEW [while literally in possession of no real-world skills] you're so publicly displaying in your responses [Floyd Mayweather isn't as evasive as YOU] to date from the African gene pool?

Additionally PEOPLE, doesn’t Donald Trump’s very public sign off of this Corona virus Stimulus package on the 27th March 2020 very highlight that what we’re actually experiencing is a very very dangerous paradigm-shifting PLANDEMIC by these MANIACS as highlighted by the Corona virus bill HR748 first being read in Congress [are all TELEPATHS perhaps] in January 2019; in stark contrast to the World Health Organisation not declaring the Corona virus a potential pandemic until January 2020?

QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1032700, member: 4688"]
ever try decaf ???? WHATEVER James, so you truly don’t mind being under house arrest for the last 3 months, probably being extended to years if you decide to not be vaccinated and microchipped?

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1032784, member: 58775"] Metaphors that ran through my head as I read what ever you can call that; word salad, a dogs dish, thin gruel.

Hmmm, I'm sure I can call up more if I wanted to show off some literary chops. If I were you I'd take James advice, lay off the caffeine and use the mirror for something besides self-admiration. Ogoun, isn’t REALITY a very very fast oncoming train, why not at least try to rationally evaluate [despite your so very obviously limited spiritual/intellectual stature] if you’re standing on/between the rails or don’t you and your ilk want to ever be safely positioned on the station platform?

Is the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration [that enslaved our African ancestors, maimed, mutilated and murdered their siblings and comrades for either refusing to bow/ be BROKEN or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] a figment of my imagination too, perhaps, whereas doesn’t the worldwide lockdown highlight the fact that Bill Gates and the rest of the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/Rothschild BANKSTERS coalition are systematically enslaving EVERYONE this time, where on Earth are you and the rest of the genuinely clueless or totally baffled and confused getting your so rose-tinted perspective/rationale from?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Glad you're starting to appreciate sarcasm. And like the quip I made about curfews it was just a rhetorical device in trying to get you to focus instead demanding we play whack-a-mole with a myriad of conspiracy theories, magic wand solutions and pixie dust cures.

Has the point gotten across yet? Ogoun, are you truly this masochistic [above] in that what is all the so CREATIVE editing/ running and hiding from my assertions and questions [above] about?

Additionally, why LIE on a public message board or are you also going to deny that as opposed to complaining my stance was/still is that I'm truly flattered by you and the rest of the WEAK's [how/why is it my fault that you so obviously didn't pay attention at school, make it to a reasonably good college/can hardly construct a sentence] focus on my alleged failings/inadequacies as opposed to my own focus on ending ASAP the worldwide paradigm-shifting lockdown/enslave EVERYONE this time POWER PLAY by the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/Rothschild BANKSTERS being experienced by humanity TODAY?

W
ould you believe that I'm hoping and praying that you're just another PALEFACE cyberspace CURTROLL BATTERING RAM in that despite far too much experience to the contrary, I constantly prefer to distance the so very petulant inanity, very very desperate need to project OVERVIEW [while literally in possession of no real-world skills] you're so publicly displaying in your responses [Floyd Mayweather isn't as evasive as YOU] to date from the African gene pool?

Additionally PEOPLE, doesn’t Donald Trump’s very public sign off of this Corona virus Stimulus package on the 27th March 2020 very highlight that what we’re actually experiencing is a very very dangerous paradigm-shifting PLANDEMIC by these MANIACS as highlighted by the Corona virus bill HR748 first being read in Congress [are all TELEPATHS perhaps] in January 2019; in stark contrast to the World Health Organisation not declaring the Corona virus a potential pandemic until January 2020?

ever try decaf ???? WHATEVER James, so you truly don’t mind being under house arrest for the last 3 months, probably being extended to years if you decide to not be vaccinated and microchipped?

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1032784, member: 58775"] Metaphors that ran through my head as I read what ever you can call that; word salad, a dogs dish, thin gruel.

Hmmm, I'm sure I can call up more if I wanted to show off some literary chops. If I were you I'd take James advice, lay off the caffeine and use the mirror for something besides self-admiration. Ogoun, isn’t REALITY a very very fast oncoming train, why not at least try to rationally evaluate [despite your so very obviously limited spiritual/intellectual stature] if you’re standing on/between the rails or don’t you and your ilk want to ever be safely positioned on the station platform?

Is the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration [that enslaved our African ancestors, maimed, mutilated and murdered their siblings and comrades for either refusing to bow/ be BROKEN or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] a figment of my imagination too, perhaps, whereas doesn’t the worldwide lockdown highlight the fact that Bill Gates and the rest of the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc/Rothschild BANKSTERS coalition are systematically enslaving EVERYONE this time, where on Earth are you and the rest of the genuinely clueless or totally baffled and confused getting your so rose-tinted perspective/rationale from?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Drivel, dreck, one-tone drone.
Simply boring old chap.
Try that kind of spiel at speakers corner in Hyde Park. See how far it gets you.

Note old boy;
the ART of writing is bloody hard work. Try it sometime.

W

QUOTE="ogoun, post: 1032859, member: 58775"]
Drivel, dreck, one-tone drone. Simply boring old chap.

Try that kind of spiel at speakers corner in Hyde Park. See how far it gets you.

Note old boy; the ART of writing is bloody hard work. Try it sometime.
[/QUOTE WHATEVER Ogoun!

Why are you folks so focused on my alleged failings as opposed to this thread's theme, ending this worldwide lockdown, that is so efficiently esnslaving ALL of humanity this time?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back