Black Positive People : Africans have produced a $1 Corona Virus Test Kit

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Why are you folks so focused on my alleged failings as opposed to this thread's theme, ending this worldwide lockdown, that is so efficiently esnslaving ALL of humanity this time?
Why so focused on you? Because you have trashed in one form or another every poster on this thread with either ad hominem attacks amid the claims of your moral superiority and intelligence for the simple pointing out of your wrong assumptions about what had been or is taking place in Senegal or for our sin of looking at the fallacies of your various conspiracies theories.
That is the short answer.
The longer can be started here:

If the threads theme is on ending the world wide lock down, that is being studied by probably every scientist in the world at this point. And no one has any answer yet other than what we already do know..........stay bodily healthy, social distancing, testing, contact tracing and isolation care. If you have any better ideas other than magic wand solutions and pixie dust cures pass it on.

Enslaving all of humanity? Don't make me laugh. Humanity is already enslaved and if any good at all comes from this it could be that the lull the pandemic has forced on us make people start re-evaluating what is important and what needs to left behind for the dust bin of history. Though I doubt that will happen.
But after all if nothing else in this world is true, what is true is that Nature bats last. And that you can take to the bank.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
:SuN020: um, yeah.....
Yep, if not in actual name then in mind and action. (or should I say; in mindlessness and action?)

Nice quote I run across a couple three weeks ago:
“Freedom is the possibility of isolation. You are free if you can withdraw from people, not having to seek them out for the sake of money, company, love, glory or curiosity, none of which can thrive in silence and solitude. If you can’t live alone, you were born a slave. You may have all the splendors of the mind and the soul, in which case you’re a noble slave, or an intelligent servant, but you’re not free. And you can’t hold this up as your own tragedy, for your birth is a tragedy of Fate alone. Hapless you are, however, if life itself so oppresses you that you’re forced to become a slave. Hapless you are if, having been born free, with the capacity to be isolated and self-sufficient, poverty should force you to live with others.” (Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: