Black Positive People : Africans have produced a $1 Corona Virus Test Kit

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
PEOPLE, isn't DO FOR SELF the obvious way FORWARD in the 21st century as highlighted by the manner in which a Senegalese Research facility in Dakar has come up with a Corona virus testing kit that costs less than $1.00 US?

They are systematically testing ALL of Senegal 16 million inhabitants to make absolutely sure that their country is not going to have a serious problem with the Corona virus, while also producing millions more testing kits for other African countries to utililize.

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
These test kits wont be coming off the assembly lines until June of this year. A company from my own country TIB Molbiol GmbH will be collaborating with Britain's Mologic Ltd. to implement a continental testing program with a paltry $1.00 price tag. I believe this program should be made available to the entire population for free since the funds were made from a UK grant and not from private and corporate investors looking to do what private and corporate investors delight in doing to (And not for) Africa. Good to see the UN a/k/a The Global Hydra is in no way involved in this venture. Thank God for small blessing.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="Groeteschele, post: 1031357, member: 61468"]
These test kits wont be coming off the assembly lines until June of this year. A company from my own country TIB Molbiol GmbH will be collaborating with Britain's Mologic Ltd. to implement a continental testing program with a paltry $1.00 price tag.

I believe this program should be made available to the entire population for free since the funds were made from a UK grant and not from private and corporate investors looking to do what private and corporate investors delight in doing to (And not for) Africa. Good to see the UN a/k/a The Global Hydra is in no way involved in this venture. Thank God for small blessing.
[/QUOTE

Groeteschele, what are the test kits you've mentioned above to do with the millions being produced in Dakar, Senegal for use in other African countries?

Additionally, haven't you noted the manner in which this very very good news with regard to safely ending the worldwide Corona virus lockdown is being totally ignored by the mass media who are still projecting and promoting mass vaccination as the only way of ending this crisis?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: