Black People : AFRICANS DON'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT AFRICANS...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Peops, I'm out for the weekend, but I had to drop some of my pain on yawl...

You know, sometimes I tune in to watch the game on sundays, and they have them shows where folks are soliciting funds for the needy people around the world, and every now and then I see an African Child living in conditions that wrench my heart with such a bitter sadness, I have to turn away to keep the tears welling up inside of me from becoming total weeping...

I swear, whenever I see some little girl or boy living in these conditions, and think of all of the money squandered by African leaders, I get so freakin' angry... Why, in the 21st century, with the ability to bring water into a desert nation like Israel, are African people starving because of draught???There is no excuse for that... NONE! Engineering is an old ancient science invented by Africans... Why is there no will to see an end to drought in AFrica, among a myriad of other problems??? We quickly lay the blame at the foot of White Supremacy, but WHAT African people, is our role in the destruction of African Civilization???

I wanna know why some African leaders will allow African people to suffer so that they can tool around in their BMW's and wine and dine in their Swiss villas???? Do they just not give a **** about Black Life??? Yeah, I'm talkin' bout Continental African leaders - I'm talkin' to you, that you would allow these things to go down, and NOT raise a finger to do anything about it??? And you wonder why an African American don't wanna go live under your rule - Pleeeze!

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Seemingly True........

If it ain't a conspiracy I don't know what it is!!! It seems that once Blacks are assigned a position of power, they have a written sworn in contract to abandon their own, as well as marry a non-black, (you know the athletes, entertainers, politicians, etc), lest their power be evoked:court:

3. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    There is a whole history of why black African leaders allow some of its citizens to face tough times. It's not even a simple as it depicted. But the end result is despicable nevertheless.

Did you know that most African leaders went through some form of Chrisitian missionary school? They were schooled in a way that may have "trained" them to behave in this fashion.

Thats the book. But there is a site if I can find it I will share.

4. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    AAs and Africans think differently about identity

I guess I've got to keep hammering this point. We've got to shift our thinking when we try to make sense of Africa and Africans.

A typical continental African's identity is rooted in ethnicity, not in complexion or being Black. Being Black is secondary to them or low on the list. Being Black is only meaningful IF you live in a society where another complexion of people is dominating you. It's AAs mainly who go on an on about melanin and about being Black. We're highly aware of being Black because we've been persecuted because of our complexions, our melanin. We live in a white racist society. Continental Africans do not. "Black"ness is insignificant to them. Ethnic group or tribe is EVERYTHING to them. If you don't belong to their ethnic group, you are of less importance to them.

We look at Africans and we see Black; they look at us and see African-American, our ethnic group. That's how they look at other Africans and that's how they look at us. If that suffering Black child is not in their ethnic group, they don't feel the pain that we feel when we look at that same child because we're identifying with the child's complexion and don't care about their ethnic group.

5. Riada

Ratings:
    +18
    I neglected to say that aside frrom stealing goo-gobs of the country's money, many Nigerian leaders, for ex. will do the absolute most for the people in their own ethnic group because those are their people. Those are the people who support them, put them in power, and keep them in power. People from other ethnic groups are of less importance to them.

Many of those leaders will build roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, factories, etc. and in general try to pump the lion's share of the country's money, outside of what they steal, into the ethnic area where they come from. In other words, they take care of their home and the rest of the country be damned!!

6. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Who are you?? Ware did your Ancestors come from??

Hotep

As long as we don't know our self...don't take the time to learn...keep make-ing excuses for our weaknes and ignorance...those will be forever lost.
    How is it possible for Africans to be brought over from Africa and today their poor ignorant off-springs think they are something other than African??
    If any one thinks they are something other than African...stop right now and forget about any thing African and join onto your own people who ever that is. Stop torturing your self.
    As for "The" African..."We" are "Still" here.
    We are not going any ware
    We will Liberate and control our Disteny
    We are proving we are the Origenal Children of the Creator that started every thing in "Africa".
    We are because I am and I am because We are*

As long as one continues to think that they can put Africans in a catagory that is European...they will never see the true self or the true African. How can we think we know what it is to care with Europe as the model for what we think things should be?? Answer: You have no clue!!
    The African gave the world everything known that is human. The African will not conform to what the European and the Negro European thinks...so "We" must learn another approch to understand what is really going on in the Earth...it is "Not" what we think!! It is what we learn, know, practice and geneticly are as the "First" and origenal humans (on the planet Earth) or African. We can not understand the African self through European thinking...it just is not going to happen. The slave masters mind must be given back to them...it can not go into our African Future...there is no place for "White-Supremacy" what ever with the African Mind.

Ase`

7. twashing

twashing Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey I hear you guys. But noone's gonna free us but us. And this is the first step. We need to educate each other.

/tim

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    This says it all right here! In Afrika everyone is black. The point is we AA's are not only looking at complexion. We are looking at the fact that whites are dominating and controling us where ever we are at. We overstand that in order to end this domination we must move as one. I know there are Continental Afrikans who think like this, however they are quickly killed by CIA, Or CIA funded war lords. Or just dont have the power to be heard.Tribalism continues to kill us, but I can't Fathom that these Housed out Afrikan leaders don't Overstand that whites are moving into position to take control of the entire continent(bush named Zimbawe as a rougue nation in his tate of the union lie i mean address), and that means the death of them as well as any other tribe!

I would argue that in Azania they are aware of the Race problem. Apartheid was their
    jum crow (or vice versa). But thats one country, the q is if AA's were in Afrika would these tribalists wage war on us as well?Here ijn Amerikkka we have our own forms of tribes. yet we Over stand that over all we are all Afrikan or black to most. S did these people not learn this when they were enslaved in their own land via colonialism?Lokks like no so sad, they we deserve everything we get until we stop acting devils towards each other.

one

9. BoboRas

BoboRas Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    policies, policies, if they institute modes of life through policies, then let's insititute God's policies and the oppression will, inevitably, dissapate. Easier said than done, I know, but, the government is supposed to be for the people and by the people. If the people want something, we should come together with one cohesive voice and release the "thunder" on the oppressors (black or white, doesn't matter) and cause the judgement to reach their very loins. Organize and centralize, through Perfect Health and Education.

10. Riada

Ratings:
    +18
    Of course, some continential Africans are more conscious and are aware of white supremacy, but the most immediate threat to them is from their brothers, as they see it. If your neighbor is pointing a gun at you right now, what are YOU going to be more concerned with--that neighbor with the gun pointed at you or white supremacy? Suppose your neighbor is ALWAYS pointing a gun at you?

If you spend a lot of time around Africans, as I do, and listen to their endless discussions about politics in their country and in Africa, you will quickly conclude that many of them are MOST concerned with what the other ethnic groups in their country are doing. They are NOT paranoid. The other ethnic groups are usually really trying to hold each other down by any means possible. I blame whites for SOME of this but Africans are very much to blame also.

I think we need to be honest about this. Many Black people worldwide do a lot of damage to each other, and not because the white man is making us do it. I know some of us want to place ALL the blame at the foot of whites, but some African scholars have shown that there was significant division in Africa prior to whites arriving there. Despite all of our wisdom, knowledge, and consciousness, Blacks worldwide are like children IMO when it comes to disagreeing with each other. We give lip service to 'agreeing to disagree' but we don't know how to do it. We are not going anywhere until we learn how to disagree AND STILL KEEP ON working together on our plan to overcome.