Libya : Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

'Fake news': Libya seizes on Trump tweet to discredit CNN slavery report

Patrick Wintour Diplomatic editor

The Guardian

... But in a sign that the US president’s persistent attacks on the credibility of American news outlets has a real world effect, the broadcaster Libya 218 used the tweet to question the credibility of the CNN video ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fake-news-apos-libya-212633704.html
36ebf890c1d9b8af07fdf1e9034bb90e

A woman holds a placard as she attends a protest against slavery outside the Libyan embassy in Paris. Photograph: Philippe Wojazer/Reuters"

I am on chapter 7 of:

Understanding Libya Since Gadaffi by Ulf Laessing

I didn't know how bad a **** show Libya was while Gadaffi was alive and I certainly did not trust whatever the US government said.

And this egomaniacal ***** was a better choice over Trump. Disgusting!

I am reading the Black Man's Burden trilogy by Mack Reynolds for entertaining comparison. Reynolds mentions Libya 4 times in the first two books that were published before Gadaffi came to power. It is mentioned 16 times in the third book from 1978 with lots more talk about oil.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back