Africa : AfricanOriginofChinese

Nisa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
Modern humans, or Homo sapiens, might migrate from Africa into China by way of Southeast Asia between 18,000 years and 60,000 years ago, researchers say.

This latest research finding by Chinese scientists and their international colleagues concluded that modern humans might have moved from Africa to China replacing Mono erectus (archaic upright- walking human beings) there to become the ancestors of the country 's modern humans.

The conclusion is based on the comparison and analysis of Y- chromosome DNA using samples of the extant 88 populations living in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Oceania, says Li Jin, one of the Chinese researchers of the study "Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project."

Li Jin is a professor of both the National Human Genome Center in Shanghai and the Institute of Genetics of Fudan University.

Scientists found that the variations of Y-chromosome in north China are derived from those in south China, a result proved as that a small number of settlers of African origin moved to northern China due to the hurdle of the mighty Yangtze River. And Polynesians, who live in the islands in the Pacific Ocean, are found to have different Y-chromosome to Taiwanese, forcing scientists to reconsider the hypothsis that Polynesians were descendants of ancestral Taiwanese aborigines.

http://english.people.com.cn/english/200007/15/eng20000715_45573.html

I was in the hospital visting a relative a few years back and in the opposite bed was an old Chinese woman.

When her children came in to visit her they spoke nothing but Chinese but I clearly heard the words "mama" and "ma" being directed at her several times.

Hark....did my ears decieve me?

This peaked my curiousity so much that had to ask them what the Chinese word for mother was, and you guess it...MA/MAMA.

Well hot ****!

I told them it's the same all over Africa, and ofcourse in the AfroAmerican community.

They were used to hearing white people call their mothers "mom" and "mum" so they didn't know how common it was to call our mothers ma and mamma.

When I told them that in Africa, father is BABA....

The woman started jumping up and down quacking: "Me too Me too!!!" Like Cam'ron.

So apparently humanity had a common language at some time and we got separated.
I wonder what other similarities we all share with eachother that our enemy has hidden from us.

Ralfa'il said:
I was in the hospital visting a relative a few years back and in the opposite bed was an old Chinese woman.

When her children came in to visit her they spoke nothing but Chinese but I clearly heard the words "mama" and "ma" being directed at her several times.

Hark....did my ears decieve me?

This peaked my curiousity so much that had to ask them what the Chinese word for mother was, and you guess it...MA/MAMA.

Well hot ****!

I told them it's the same all over Africa, and ofcourse in the AfroAmerican community.

They were used to hearing white people call their mothers "mom" and "mum" so they didn't know how common it was to call our mothers ma and mamma.

When I told them that in Africa, father is BABA....

The woman started jumping up and down quacking: "Me too Me too!!!" Like Cam'ron.

So apparently humanity had a common language at some time and we got separated.
I wonder what other similarities we all share with eachother that our enemy has hidden from us.

Wow..thats interesting..yes I wonder..ha..smh..the enemy boy..smh....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back