Africa : African

GOD HELP THE SICK BLACK MIND! PLEASE GOD!!

God forgive the sick minds of our people,

Look, you are viewing who you are, from a white man’s anthropological view of yourself.

I haven’t met an Irishmen yet who speaks Gaelic. But still, he calls himself an Irishman.

Most Euro-Americans and Europeans no longer speak the original language of their ethnically designated groupings. But, they have no problem telling you that they are Welsh, Bavarian, Belgium and so forth. Many of these countries were broken up, at one time, into smaller diverse ethnicities, with their own sub-languages and/or dialects, much like Africa is, or was in some cases. Have you ever heard anyone speak Brit, of course you haven’t, because the British (Englanders) speak linguistically, a Germanic language derived from their Angles and Saxon ancestors. The original Britons, no longer exist. But this doesn’t stop the Anglo-Saxons from calling their selves Britians (Britons).

What is truly the American culture? Even American scholars have a hard time with that question. I’ve heard the white man in America call himself, white, Caucasian, Anglo-Saxon, of European descent, American, German, German American, Irish and anything that he pleases and NO ONE CHALLENGES HIM, NOT EVEN HIS EUROPEAN COUSINS. Man, what is wrong with us!!!!!

Look, an African, is not a breed of human or a zoological specimen!!

The National Geographics’ and the Wild Kingdom’s approach to cultural anthropology, ARE OVER, SISTERS AND BROTHERS!!

This kind of__WHAT IS A TRUE OR PURE AFRICAN TALK, SOUND LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!

NO WONDER WE ARE IN TROUBLE.

I’m sorry, Isanusu, you have been bamboozled and deceived!!

YOU NEED TO READ MORE!!!!!!!

Peace, Love and Ashe,

Sun Ship

@Sunship
Exactly.
Why oh Why do our pessimist minds
destroy any form of solution to our current state?
ARE WE SCARED?

"Am a stay r,right hyere wit masser,he
go protec me, i..i..
I aint Afrikeen!"

Yes of course we have been away for a while
but you gotta feel it in the spirit and
become your own personal little African
self again.
Anyway
bro whatever, to each their own,but when
that wave of Kharma hits (Oh and it will hit dont kid yourselves now)
M-F's wont give a **** where in Africa they came from or for that matter what language is spoke, s'long as they safe.
Yeah we spoilt Alright,
All we do is politic on why we aint African.
man Pleease!

Who's getting on ma ship?
(Noah before the flood)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back