Black People : African World Order

Blackbird said:
You have Ifa, Ab'orisa, Dahomean Vodoun and it derivatives, Congo-derived traditions and Akan based belief systems. I am, per instruction from my ancestors, involved in three of these traditions and although I stress that these traditions are complete unto themselves, I advocate an integration of these systems into a new coherent system due to our history as children of African captives. I can not speak for anyone else, but I am inspired and motivated by the Africans in 1700 Ayiti and seek to utilize the knowledge bestowed upon me to replicate in feasible ways the spark that came about. The main reason I practice why I practice is because I know this will be essential in our ultimate liberation as a people. I have strong and passionate opinions about this resulting in no less than 3 essays written about this matter. It's just like the elder Isanusi in 2000 Seasons. There must be a return to our WAY for revival and striving conditions to take root.

Trust me, brother, your appeal is not lost to me. In one dream I had, about 9 years ago, an ancestor that walks with me came to visit. He showed me two houses. One house was magnificent and well-kept. The other house was decayed and badly neglect, falling down to pieces. My ancestor indicated that the magnificent house was how our house used to be and the decaying house was how our house is now. He make known through telepathic like communication that my job was to take the house now and rebuild it to how it was before. The dream ended with me as a little boy palying catch with this ancestor. He tossed me the ball and I woked up. I understood the dream to mean our house is falling apart and its up to me, my generation, to begin the process of repairing this house to former glory. Him tossing me the ball was a conferring of that role and a blessing of his assistance.

Blackbird
The reason I asked whether any of these traditions were located in the US is because, if we want our people to return to our ancient way of living, then we must provide the doorway for them to walk through.

Knowledge Seed said:
Are there any well known Diaspora in high places(politics, business, law, etc) that practice African Traditional Religion?

I can not think of anyone that we will both know at the moment, but undoubtably there are some lawyers, professors and business people. My wife is currently in law school. She is from Ghana and she follows her ancestral beliefs per the spirits' request.

Blackbird

Blackbird said:
I can not think of anyone that we will both know at the moment, but undoubtably there are some lawyers, professors and business people. My wife is currently in law school. She is from Ghana and she follows her ancestral beliefs per the spirits' request.

Blackbird
If someone wanted to return to ATR, how would they know what Traditional House they belong to?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back