Black People : African World Order

We have to Have Action!!!!

Knowledge Seed said:
I agree with everything on that list, except "belief", because belief is one of the main reasons we are in such a deep whole now. The white man taught us to "believe" that someone would come and save us and that we can not save ourselves. This site should be one of the many bases for us to come together and teach and learn. This site could be the breeding ground for an African revolution, but instead people are more worried about what Barack Obama is doing. Sure he can make history, but he can't change anything! That is something that we will have to do on our own!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
BELIEF!
BELIEF in OUR SELVES!!!!

As far as Barack Obama, Our Future First African Descended President...

I am in need to Disagree with you...

He is our Breaking ground....Of ourse We have to work!!!
We would be Lazy AND SELFISH to expect or even THINKthat we re gonna have him doing ALL the Work
WE GOTTA WORK!
But many need to realize that when we turn on BET(OR ANY OTHER CHANNEL FOR THAT MATTER)
We do not see Barack Obama's
We see Pookie's and Shareka's
We may see a Raheim once in a While
ut NEVER EVER EVER Barack's On our Television Screen
(Please do not pretend we do)
And with out EVERYTHING else he is..
He should be President just for Giving us hat Image
JUST FOR THAT!!!!
So I am FULL support wih not even needing any other reason....but even more there...

Knowledge Seed said:
It amazes me that people would join a website built on raising African consciousness, like this and still remain too ignorant to care! People are always talking about how this needs to get done, how that needs to get done. My question is, if that is the case then why don't you do it?! Stop waiting on white folks to give you permission to help your people. Do it yourself! No one can save you except yourself. As this world comes to an end, your only alternative is to return to the ways of your ancient ancestors or perish with your slave master!

Agreed. We talk tough stuff, but operate like powerless individuals. We, as a people, suffer from HIV/AIDS. African Intentional Deficiency Syndrome caused by humiliation, intimidation and violence. HIV causes AIDS. I personally invoke my spirits constantly and develop servitors to combat this system on a spiritual level.

Blackbird

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:

Ahhhhhhhhh!
BELIEF!
BELIEF in OUR SELVES!!!!

As far as Barack Obama, Our Future First African Descended President...

I am in need to Disagree with you...

He is our Breaking ground....Of ourse We have to work!!!
We would be Lazy AND SELFISH to expect or even THINKthat we re gonna have him doing ALL the Work
WE GOTTA WORK!
But many need to realize that when we turn on BET(OR ANY OTHER CHANNEL FOR THAT MATTER)
We do not see Barack Obama's
We see Pookie's and Shareka's
We may see a Raheim once in a While
ut NEVER EVER EVER Barack's On our Television Screen
(Please do not pretend we do)
And with out EVERYTHING else he is..
He should be President just for Giving us hat Image
JUST FOR THAT!!!!
So I am FULL support wih not even needing any other reason....but even more there...
Again, I have to disagree. We can't afford to have a "BELIEF" in ourselves. We must KNOW ourselves. As far as Barack Obama, I definitely support the brother, but I don't expect him to make any changes for us. He is just for show. His political career is in the hands of white men who don't want to elect a woman.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back