Black People : African World Order

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
With the arrest and horrible situation that Leo Zagami is going through, it made me realize if Africans at home and abroad don't regain their occult power then the entire world is DOOMED! Leo is has been betrayed by his wife, lost custody of his son(his only child), and had all of his computers confiscated. The computers and his son were both taken less than 72 hours ago. Even through all of this, he still is doing everything possible to inform the world about the New World Order. He is white and doing everything he can to save this world if we don't step up and help him then we are as guilty as of the crime against humanity as the Illuminati is. It is our as the original people of this world to protect the peaceful masses from the devilish minority(the illuminati). They power that they are using to usher in the NWO is power develop by our ancient ancestors. Africa will NEVER lead the world again if we don't relearn our ancient ways.

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
You are very right brother
But it will take even more then this thread
A WHOLE LOT MORE
There are many who could care less if we want them to.....better yet if Society wants them to.
I am trying and I will continue to work on our Knowledge:em3200:
Change!
e
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:
It amazes me that people would join a website built on raising African consciousness, like this and still remain too ignorant to care! People are always talking about how this needs to get done, how that needs to get done. My question is, if that is the case then why don't you do it?! Stop waiting on white folks to give you permission to help your people. Do it yourself! No one can save you except yourself. As this world comes to an end, your only alternative is to return to the ways of your ancient ancestors or perish with your slave master!

Knowledge Seed said:
It amazes me that people would join a website built on raising African consciousness, like this and still remain too ignorant to care! People are always talking about how this needs to get done, how that needs to get done. My question is, if that is the case then why don't you do it?! Stop waiting on white folks to give you permission to help your people. Do it yourself! No one can save you except yourself. As this world comes to an end, your only alternative is to return to the ways of your ancient ancestors or perish with your slave master!
True Brother Knowledge
Change does not "Happen"
You MAKE Change
You Make That Happen!
Teaching
Sharing Philosophy
LEARNING
Confidence
Belief
Love
and
COMPASSION
That is ALL it takes

These are things that we should already be working on or making better
So....
We know if these are t in out Vocabulary RIGHT NOW
Then there is something VERY WRONG
That is a short list to harvest inside our bodies
People find room for much more
It is not hard to Love ourselves
If we love ourselves....we Automatically love others
We Need LOVE
:hearts2:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:

True Brother Knowledge
Change does not "Happen"
You MAKE Change
You Make That Happen!
Teaching
Sharing Philosophy
LEARNING
Confidence
Belief
Love
and
COMPASSION
That is ALL it takes

These are things that we should already be working on or making better
So....
We know if these are t in out Vocabulary RIGHT NOW
Then there is something VERY WRONG
That is a short list to harvest inside our bodies
People find room for much more
It is not hard to Love ourselves
If we love ourselves....we Automatically love others
We Need LOVE
:hearts2:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
I agree with everything on that list, except "belief", because belief is one of the main reasons we are in such a deep whole now. The white man taught us to "believe" that someone would come and save us and that we can not save ourselves. This site should be one of the many bases for us to come together and teach and learn. This site could be the breeding ground for an African revolution, but instead people are more worried about what Barack Obama is doing. Sure he can make history, but he can't change anything! That is something that we will have to do on our own!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back