Black Entertainment : African World Music

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
I am looking to upgrade my music collection and was wondering if anyone can make good recommendations for music (albums and/or artists) from the world community of African people...both continental and diasporal. I'm looking for traditional, jazz (primarily instrumental), and blues....only the positive messages and vibes please. If you can, please indicate the genre and where the music/artist originates. Thanks! :)

Blaklioness said:
I am looking to upgrade my music collection and was wondering if anyone can make good recommendations for music (albums and/or artists) from the world community of African people...both continental and diasporal. I'm looking for traditional, jazz (primarily instrumental), and blues....only the positive messages and vibes please. If you can, please indicate the genre and where the music/artist originates. Thanks! :)

Femi Kuti...Nigeria
Youssou N-Dour...Senegal
Angelique Kidjo
Letta Mbulu, Miriam Makeba, Hugh Masekela...South Africa
Alpha Blondy

just to name a few...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back