Black Spirituality Religion : African Wisdom

the source

How and where do you see the ennead replacing the Ogdoad?...."conceptually" it Jives.
The ideology of the Ogdoad is older then the ideology of the Ennead.

Isn’t it the idea of scholarly works to go back and discover where that ideology comes from and then go further back to discover where that ideology comes from and keep doing so until one comes to the source ideology of them all?

Is it safe to believe the source ideology would contain the greater Truth?

Music Producer said:
The ideology of the Ogdoad is older then the ideology of the Ennead.

Isn’t it the idea of scholarly works to go back and discover where that ideology comes from and then go further back to discover where that ideology comes from and keep doing so until one comes to the source ideology of them all?

Is it safe to believe the source ideology would contain the greater Truth?

If and only if you can derive a complete understanding of the 'ideology' or teachings from reading those scholarly works and religious texts.

'Ideology' the way we understand it does not really apply to the subject matter, because it's not just ideas we are talking about. Living by cosmology (by Maat, by order by law, by spirituality) which is a part of Kemetic teachings can take place under many "religions" which appear to have different "ideology."

I am sorry I think I am ahead of myself. Could you define what you mean by ideology?

Also can you tell me why you used those links above as sources? One of the links talking about Apep appears to be secondary research, well written, but some of the statements it makes shows that he person writing them was not necessarily experienced in actually dealing with this Apep principle on a daily basis. I know that may sound arrogant to you but I will explain it in another post.

Thanks for your contribution.

If we all only knew

Only if we all knew. May I answer your question with a question. Let me first start by saying this, by the way this is to Music Producer, The Enneads were flesh, bone, blood, and other elements, correct. Who fashioned the Enneads? How did they or it look? Your questions take a person's mind back to a certain time. Your answers bring a person's mind forward like a chime. The ding from the chime of your answers eminates. So, on behalf of Chucky, Keep your already-thought-out, premeditated, malicious questions to yourself. Though, if you have an intelligent question and not such a mind-provoking question, I will answer it happily. People don't know how to ask a question nowadays. And they don't know how to answer one either. Except for ol' Men Nefer, Cheif Osiris, Goddess Auset, and of course Destee (hee,hee)

"Go Back To Africa you, you, you... *******!"
-Anonymous statement made by some White Dude in the 70's... thanks

advanced science

Enensa Aunghk said:
If and only if you can derive a complete understanding of the 'ideology' or teachings from reading those scholarly works and religious texts.

'Ideology' the way we understand it does not really apply to the subject matter, because it's not just ideas we are talking about. Living by cosmology (by Maat, by order by law, by spirituality) which is a part of Kemetic teachings can take place under many "religions" which appear to have different "ideology."

I am sorry I think I am ahead of myself. Could you define what you mean by ideology?

Also can you tell me why you used those links above as sources? One of the links talking about Apep appears to be secondary research, well written, but some of the statements it makes shows that he person writing them was not necessarily experienced in actually dealing with this Apep principle on a daily basis. I know that may sound arrogant to you but I will explain it in another post.

Thanks for your contribution.
I can see that the Dogon Song deals mainly in advanced science, physics, mathematics and astronomical layouts and has nothing to do with demigods. What Egypt came to call demigods the Dogon refer to as Nummo and Amma is the only Being the Dogon refer to as “GOD”, “The Supreme Being”, “The Universe”.

How did the Nummo become known as demigods?

1 : visionary theorizing
2 a : a systematic body of concepts especially about human life or culture b : a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture c : the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program
- ide·ol·o·gist /-jist/ noun

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ideology

Also can you tell me why you used those links above as sources?
To familiarize the reader with the ideology and concepts I am referring to. From there it becomes the readers responsibility to research the information further.

One of the links talking about Apep appears to be secondary research, well written, but some of the statements it makes shows that he person writing them was not necessarily experienced in actually dealing with this Apep principle on a daily basis.
It is up to the reader to research the information further.

Peace and Love.

Back to the subject of African Wisdom……..

When we look at it the Ogdoad appears to be first generation of events that looks like this that leads to the Ennead….

Nu (Space / The Universe / Chaotic waters) Ogdoad
|
Nun & Naunet (primordial seas)----- Kuk & Kauket (infinite darkness) ----- Hu & Hauhet (empty space)---- Amun & Amaunet (quintessence)
|
Egg = Ptah (Memphite theology only)
|
Atum(the sun, creation, rulership of the gods.) Ennead
|
Shu(cool dry air) & Tefnut(moisture, warm air)
|
Geb(Earth) & Nut(the sky, the firmament)
|
Osiris(the Underworld, the dead, past Pharaohs, agriculture (old form), fertility (old form)) & Isis(women, mothers, children, magic, medicine, and the Ritual of Life) & Set(winds, storms, chaos, evil, darkness, strength, war, conflict, Upper Egypt) & Nephthys(the dead, funerals, the house, and women)​

Does this look right in accordance to what we read of the ideology?

Any suggestions or questions?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back