Africa : AFRICAN UNION: PLANS TO MOVE CLOSER TO UNITED STATES OF AFRICA

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
anAfrican said:
:terrific:LY CRANKY!! Please excuse me if I "disturb" anything as I yawn and stretch <grRRA!A'au'rrl!!!>, this Glorious Morning!

Mother Nature always did say that She would Wake Us when She needed us! Until We Wake up; ain't nothing really bad enough. Push come to shove, though, Beloved Africa, You are Always Willing to Wake Up for a bit and DEAL! Thank YOU!

Good Morning!!

o...kay?? so we shoukld stay in bed at this point?

Lokman

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 10, 2006
Ther: "As things stand now, divided tiny little countries is better thenn a state system?"

Lok: As things stand now, Africa, is plagued by a myriad of problems.

Ther: "things are better off now you are saying?"

Lok: My comments were that an African Union or USOA plays into the hands of a world oligarchy.

Ther: "so countries should not unite, and they will be better off seperated?"

Lok: Sovereign nations ought to conduct their affairs in a just, transparent, and truthful manner.

So, once again for the record: A United States Of Africa has the fingerprints of an Imperial Military and Monetary all over it. All one need do is: Observe the deft designs of the Puppet Masters, Not The Puppets.

Peace and Benefits

Lokman

"No two beliefs, doctrines, or statements that completely contradict one another can be true at the same time in the same sense. Each can be wrong, but each cannot be right. You see, by its very nature, ' Truth is Exclusive.' Otherwise, truth is all-inclusive and therefore nothing is false. Moreover, if nothing is false, can one say in truth that everything is false? And if everything is false, then what is the meaning of truth?" --(The House Of Lokman)

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
Lokman said:
Ther: "As things stand now, divided tiny little countries is better thenn a state system?"

Lok: As things stand now, Africa, is plagued by a myriad of problems.

Ther: "things are better off now you are saying?"

Lok: My comments were that an African Union or USOA plays into the hands of a world oligarchy.

Ther: "so countries should not unite, and they will be better off seperated?"

Lok: Sovereign nations ought to conduct their affairs in a just, transparent, and truthful manner.

So, once again for the record: A United States Of Africa has the fingerprints of an Imperial Military and Monetary all over it. All one need do is: Observe the deft designs of the Puppet Masters, Not The Puppets.

Peace and Benefits

Lokman

"No two beliefs, doctrines, or statements that completely contradict one another can be true at the same time in the same sense. Each can be wrong, but each cannot be right. You see, by its very nature, ' Truth is Exclusive.' Otherwise, truth is all-inclusive and therefore nothing is false. Moreover, if nothing is false, can one say in truth that everything is false? And if everything is false, then what is the meaning of truth?" --(The House Of Lokman)

I don't know what will happen until it happens. However, a "myriad" of problems could be erased, if so called countries, were not the size of deleware and rhode island. Agreed on your point about just rule.

Is oligarchy not whats happening now anyway? If a united states were formed, if fair and just rulers were in place, it could be a good thing. You do make a valid point however.
The smaller the nation, the easier it is to conquor that nation.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days