African Traditional Religion : African Traditional Religion~ Mediumship and Maraj Lwa

Discussion in 'African Traditional Religion Study Group' started by Oru Kuro Ereme, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Oru Kuro Ereme

Oru Kuro Ereme New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2
    Greetings ~
    I am new to the forum and was hoping to connect with like minds regarding African Traditional Religion primarily Vodun. I am interested in discussing mediumship in ATR..Water Spirits and Spiritual Marriage/Children. If anyone here is available for discussion regarding these topics, please feel free to connect with me. I have many questions and maybe some feedback as well.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Peace!

I am always willing to discuss the AT&T and Vodou/Vodun in particular.

What questions do you have?

3. Ashefumi

Ashefumi Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1

4. Ashefumi

Ashefumi Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1

5. kidkhuti33

kidkhuti33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    I entered the thread hoping it was going to be information for absorption, but we havent started any real dialouge here so first question,
    If one bares the child of spiritual intimacy and agreement does the child have right to the life freely or as agree uponed between spirit and physical parent making the child will-less in life experiences?

6. Oru Kuro Ereme

Oru Kuro Ereme New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2
    Greetings all~

I am so glad a response to my inquiry...where do I begin? Its been 2 yrs since I posted my inquiry but I am hoping someone is still following. I am giving biryh to children in the spirt world. I live between 2 worls...here and the world of Djinn. As time goes on...I am begining to live more in one than the other. I can see my spirit husband there etc. etc. I know it sounds strange...but over time I have been able to figure out through my dreams and and 2 readings that have been done for me that this is what is occuring. Periodically...I channel information as well. I was advised that the only way to resolve these distrubances is to marry the spirit. I was advised I needed to go to the continent and wed the spirit. I was an attractive outgoing spirited woman. I live a normal life...own a home...finances had been stable. In the last 2 yrs...all of these things are declining a long with my health. I need to do something. I was advised that this...marriage and initiation was the only remedy. I keep an altar in my home...so the basics of ATR are not unfamiliar. However...I wonder if I move forward with a spirit marriage and initiation....how will this affect my life? My child life? I have never bern able to have a relationship with any man. I finally realized that the culprit was the spirit and this was confirmed via divination as well. I know this is alot. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

:hello: Oru Kuro Ereme ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for returning and sharing with us!

I did a brief search on "Djinn" and found the following on Wikipedia:

Obviously I do not know a lot about this myself, but if your husband to be is a Spirit, and you are already engaging regularly where you live now, why must you travel to the continent in declining health and finance, to marry? Why not marry where you met and have been engaging all of this time?

You also mention your child and giving birth in the spirit world. Do you already have your own physical children?

In considering your question, how will this affect your life, it is good you are seeking the answer.

Especially if you already have children, declining health and finance, you must give this great consideration.

I do not have the answer, how will this affect your life, but you should have it before moving forward.

If you are a parent, you must first insure the safety and sustainability of your self and child/ren.

I suggest marrying where you met your husband but if that is not allowed, you have a great decision to make.

I wish you well with it and thanks again for sharing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee