Black People : African sex slaves in Sweden and Denmark

Recruited via the Internet

My troubles began in Lagos. I came across an internet announcement, which said that a businessman was looking for women who wanted to get married for his dating agency. There were photos and stories of happy and successful marriages.
:qqb026::SuN036:

Not to be cold harded about the matter but

how did most of these children and women get to the continet of their common opressor????

As the descendant of Africans who had guns pointed at their heads, chains placed on thier anlkes and wrists and necks and dragged onto

ships against thier will, and forced to leave the continet of their birth,

I reserve the right to ask that question

jumbojet.jpg

Diagram%20of%20Boat%20on%20the%20Middle%20Passage.jpg

My troubles began in Lagos. I came across an internet announcement, which said that a businessman was looking for women who wanted to get married for his dating agency. There were photos and stories of happy and successful marriages. :qqb026::SuN036:

how did most of these children and women get to the continet of their common opressor????
As the descendant of Africans who had guns pointed at their heads, chains placed on thier anlkes and wrists and necks and dragged onto

In the video...
One girl said was promised a job in housekeeping or something but when she arrived she was forced into prostitution.

So, these girls aren't being arrested for prostitution but for "working" w/o proper papers? smh

Well...it's a fair enough question, so unless they were forced to do so, it doesn't make sense because it's certainly not a new phenomenon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nwDpVNEEh4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y42w0f1jqRg .

My troubles began in Lagos. I came across an internet announcement, which said that a businessman was looking for women who wanted to get married for his dating agency. There were photos and stories of happy and successful marriages.
:qqb026::SuN036:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back