Black Spirituality Religion : African roots in the Old Testament

"Question for promoters of white supremacy"

Music Producer said:
It is difficult to respond to other questions you have because this thread involves an advanced study of religious ideology and if you have no concept of those studies then you would have no concept of my answers but I guarantee you several members that post in this thread are not lost as to the thread title.

I can also tell through feeling and tonality that someone has once again complained to you about me.

All I can say is I’m sorry.

Dr. Fuller also explains about the black man that likes victimizing the victim because it makes them feel as if they are not a victim. He also said that black people should not gather in groups and talk to one another about anything because all we do is spread ignorance and stupidity to one another because we have been dumb every since the rise of the white man. I am simply trying to change that point of view but in doing so the ignorance must be challenged.

Can you change the thread name to “African roots in the Old Testament”?

Once again I am sorry if I caused a stir.

Since you have indicated you are reading "Stolen Legacy" I SEE why you would have been inclinded to title this thread as such. However, I doubt that anyone will openly address the topic as a conscious "supporter of white supremacy".

So, the question becomes, does this website have Black people who are "supporters of white supremacy".

I will risk being ostracized for answering YES, It most certainly does.

In fact, it has been discussed in chat the likelihood of this website being "monitored" which could indicate that yes, there are supporters of white supremacy within our midst. Both consciously and unconsciously.

However, I think it would be best served if some of us cut down on some of the sensationalism and deal with each other in a more respectable manner, and not be quick to view each other as collaborators with white supremacy, or as "the enemy".

To varying degrees, all of us "support" white supremacy with our own self-destructive tendencies. I think that our concern and energy needs to be better placed upon our "support" for Black liberation, and deal with white supremacist arguments as a secondary concern. Let us begin to focus more on getting US right, from within, as a priority.

PEACE

Well at least things are slowly moving in the needed direction. Reading Stolen Legacy is a great beginning. As for Freemasonry by Manly P. Hall ? It has it's merits with one exception. Manly is a white guy and a serious study of our esoteric philosophies will reveal that "white Freemasonry" took our ancestors concepts and flipped them around backwards. They had to do it...how else does Lucifer become the good guy, the bringer of light, of wisdom, of knowledge? How else does Ausar or Osiris become the bad guy? How else does Moses (for those who do the reseach) seek out to destroy the Master Builder?

What was the Master builders job? To build the temple of Man for the manifestation of God through man ! This was also the building of "Solomon's Temple"...the human body ! The mysterious temple that was built without the sound of chisle or hammer. Now them suckers done lost all the knowledge cause all they can go to is 33 1/3 degrees, and yet our people and Rameses Temple was 360 degrees, lacking nothing ! Go on, read those white boys...it might help you somewhere. At least you are walking roads I done been down 15 years ago.

Oh, and about those book prices? That 270.00 dollar book was a joke. Try some of mines....at well over 350.00 a peice !!

OmowaleX said:
What you say about Manly is exactly why I suggested reading his book along with Stolen Legacy. It makes it more obvious to see exactly what James is talking about.

"Go on, read those white boys...it might help you somewhere.At least you are walking roads I done been down 15 years ago."

:laugh:

Ok....

Darn !...did I make that sound like a bad thing ? My bad. There should be very little doubt that some of the baddest scholars out there at certain points in time were indeed "white". There were some who simply recorded what they saw and what they found. There were some who were foolish enough to try an interperate what they found and those that were wise enough to just present it as it was without interpretation...but we do not want to discredit all the old "white scholars" with a blanket statement like mines. If they were good enough for me to read, why not someone else...don't take it personal.

I am one who reads the book then I make my own conclusions. As a matter of fact I ordered a book titled, “Religion of the lower Races As illustrated by the African Bantu” written by Edwin W. Smith. This book was written in 1920s by a missionary.

Now one might ask, why in the world would a black man order such a book?

Well, you would be surprised at the secrets white people revealed about us when they believed we would never reach the level of reading and comprehending their language.
They wrote manuscripts and books to each other on how to approach these lower races in Africa and who and how we existed.

If you would notice the book “Stolen Legacy” is so acrid to them and powerful only because the author professionally sights every source of his ideals. The white man can not argue against his own works. And it is them, in their arrogance in believing the African would never reach literacy that caused them to write and record information that would have otherwise been lost.

I began to suspect that any history that is recorded in year “BC” is actually African History and even then it begins to spill over into years “AC” in the establishment of the Roman Empire.

i always have to smile when i read the music man's posts.

music producer:
a) to reiterate the argument; the "old testament or holy scriptures" were compiled and edited by caucasians. the original doctrine is african. thus, there are nuggets of truth to be found within. however, we cannot trust the compilers and editors of these documents.

b) you never responded to keita's concerns about hilkiah "finding scriptures" and jeremiah accusing this of being a work of plagiarism. the false pen of the scribe. it really undermines the idea that "the old testament or holy scriptures" is pure.

c) kemet was not a homogenous people. it was a confederation of various tribes. these festivals were not created by a mystery god, they are man made. thus there is no reason for them to match up exactly.

d) the dogon festival is every 60 years, not every 50 years. not every 50 to 60 years. every 60 years...so...which is corrupt? the dogon or "the old testament or holy scriptures"? because the bible says 50 years, but the dogon celebrate every 60 years.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back