Black Spirituality Religion : African roots in the Old Testament

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Lev:25:10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Lev:25:11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

The Dogon theology is the only other theology that celebrates a Fifty to Sixty year Jubilee. This Jubilee is seen as a refreshing or renewal of all things being related to the number of years it takes Sirius B to make one full revolution around Sirius A. The Dogon theology follows the tradition of the Egyptian Mystery Schools as to no information studied or learned can be written thus this Jubelee was unrecorded from the Dogon until around 1940. In Dogon theology it is referred to as the Sigui Festival.

In Egyptian theology the Sigui Festival some how became corrupt and was adapted to represent every 30 years of the Pharaohs reign. It was seen as a renewal of the Pharaohs power and authority and was called the Sed-Festival.

With Dogon theology being only Oral History what white man would have had access to the information to correctly record it in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

Music Producer said:

Lev:25:10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Lev:25:11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

The Dogon theology is the only other theology that celebrates a Fifty to Sixty year Jubilee. This Jubilee is seen as a refreshing or renewal of all things being related to the number of years it takes Sirius B to make one full revolution around Sirius A. The Dogon theology follows the tradition of the Egyptian Mystery Schools as to no information studied or learned can be written thus this Jubelee was unrecorded from the Dogon until around 1940. In Dogon theology it is referred to as the Sigui Festival.

In Egyptian theology the Sigui Festival some how became corrupt and was adapted to represent every 30 years of the Pharaohs reign. It was seen as a renewal of the Pharaohs power and authority and was called the Sed-Festival.

With Dogon theology being only Oral History what white man would have had access to the information to correctly record it in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

Brother Music Producer ... what are you talking about?

The title of this thread asks white supremacy promoters something ... what i don't know (as the above text totally lost me) ... but i'm wondering ... why are you asking white supremacy supporters anything, here?

Do you think we have some white supremacy supporters in this community?

Who has likened themselves as such? Or have you just determined they are such?

What are you talking about ... and why?

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother Music Producer ... what are you talking about?

The title of this thread asks white supremacy promoters something ... what i don't know (as the above text totally lost me) ... but i'm wondering ... why are you asking white supremacy supporters anything, here?

Who has likened themselves as such? Or have you just determined they are such?

What are you talking about ... and why?

Destee
Hi Destee:

why are you asking white supremacy supporters anything, here?
Anyone that promotes the ideology that the Old Testament is the History and writings of Caucasians is a person that promotes White Supremacy. It is no different from images that show Jesus as a blond haired and blue eyed white man.

Absolutely.

Who has likened themselves as such?
Most white Supremacist support that Caucasians ruled Egypt before the Roman Occupation and several have expounded on this and promote that Caucasians ruled Egypt during Dynasty 15 and 18 which just about gives the Caucasian about 200 years of Egyptian History, Black History.

If you suspect the name of the thread is too specific and it agitates some members then I am open to a new name.

Music Producer said:
Hi Destee:

Anyone that promotes the ideology that the Old Testament is the History and writings of Caucasians is a person that promotes White Supremacy. It is no different from images that show Jesus as a blond haired and blue eyed white man.

Hi Brother Music Producer ... how can you make such a blanket statement as that? I don't agree with that, and i don't even know who wrote the Old Testament. Considering that none of us were here during its original writing, how can anyone definitively say, who wrote it? All any of us would be doing is guessing, perhaps educated guesses in some cases, but guesses nonetheless.

I think the above is a bit antagonistic, to say the least.

Music Producer said:
Absolutely.

I kinda take offense to the above, on behalf of the Membership. Yes, we have issues but i'd not go so far as to say any of us intentionally, consciously, seek to promote white supremacy. For you to be so sure of such, i'd think there would be at least one Member who has made such a claim ... "i am a promoter of white supremacy" ... and i don't think you can produce that. If you can, i'll stand corrected.

Music Producer said:
Most white Supremacist support that Caucasians ruled Egypt before the Roman Occupation and several have expounded on this and promote that Caucasians ruled Egypt during Dynasty 15 and 18 which just about gives the Caucasian about 200 years of Egyptian History, Black History.

hmmmm ... i think this is a very twisted way of attempting to prove that someone is a white supremacist. First of all, Black Folk can't be white supremacists, according to Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. In order to be a white supremacist, one must first be white. In addition, i'd guess that the majority of us here, know very little about the Dynasty 15 and 18, or any of the stuff you're talking about ... at least i don't ... which makes it krazier, that you're trying to use it as a gauge to measure anything.

Music Producer said:
If you suspect the name of the thread is too specific and it agitates some members then I am open to a new name.

No, that's really not necessary. I'd just imagine that most won't respond because it's obvious you're not really talking to us. I don't believe any of the Sisters and Brothers here, are promoters of white supremacy (in the context in which you've presented this thread). If that's who you're directing your question to, let it stand as is, maybe one will respond.

Destee

hmmmm ... i think this is a very twisted way of attempting to prove that someone is a white supremacist. First of all, Black Folk can't be white supremacists, according to Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. In order to be a white supremacist, one must first be white. In addition, i'd guess that the majority of us here, know very little about the Dynasty 15 and 18, or any of the stuff you're talking about ... at least i don't ... which makes it krazier, that you're trying to use it as a gauge to measure anything.
It is difficult to respond to other questions you have because this thread involves an advanced study of religious ideology and if you have no concept of those studies then you would have no concept of my answers but I guarantee you several members that post in this thread are not lost as to the thread title.

I can also tell through feeling and tonality that someone has once again complained to you about me.

All I can say is I’m sorry.

Dr. Fuller also explains about the black man that likes victimizing the victim because it makes them feel as if they are not a victim. He also said that black people should not gather in groups and talk to one another about anything because all we do is spread ignorance and stupidity to one another because we have been dumb every since the rise of the white man. I am simply trying to change that point of view but in doing so the ignorance must be challenged.

Can you change the thread name to “African roots in the Old Testament”?

Once again I am sorry if I caused a stir.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back