Black History Culture : African Presence in Early Mexico

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by tyab14, Jun 28, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
  2. carsonh

carsonh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student, volunteer (not really a "job" i
    Ratings:
    +18
    I have been interested in this topic and general Afrikan global movement pre-european global movement, for about 5 years now. I did this same topic for my CAPE (A level) history paper, and a few other papers since then.

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I'm glad this was brought up, because this is definitely not discussed much. I've known about Africans in pre-Columbian America for awhile, but I've never given it an in dept study as shown in this video(and the entire series for that matter).

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I'm to the point where I am re-learning and teachings myself almost everything. Almost everything in school that was taught is a lie and was falsified. I been doing some research on the Early Americas and have found that they had all kinds of temples that were destroyed and artifacts thrown into the ocean and dungeons. After glossing through the Forbidden Archeology book and researching the Smithsonian Institute conspiracy. I am for sure that there is a conspiracy to keep history falsified and keep the historical timeline on a fairy tale base.

One archeologist confessed how much artifacts are piled away never to be found. He said he found an African temple in the Colorado Area that has remains of giant men and woman and some of the Kemetian gods. Interesting stuff as far as that goes.

5. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    We got a long way to go! Its a journey, not only relearning our history, but also relearning the knowledge of ourselves. Again we got a long way to go and we ain't even touching the tip of the iceberg yet!

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Thought this might be relevant, I read this a long time ago, but somehow it came up again....

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/archeological_coverups.htm

The following is an intriguing article entitled "Archeological Coverups", by David Hatcher Childress in the above NEXUS magazine. Following that is a newspaper article from a 1909 newspaper indicating a bizarre suppressed find in the Grand Canyon area. It indicates either a hoax published at the time OR that the Smithsonian and/or the government is covering up details of past archeological discoveries that would rock current understanding of the past.

When the contents of many ancient mounds and pyramids of the Midwest were examined, it was shown that the history of the Mississippi River Valleys was that of an ancient and sophisticated culture that had been in contact with Europe and other areas. Not only that, the contents of many mounds revealed burials of huge men, sometimes seven or eight feet tall, in full armour with swords and sometimes huge treasures. Eastern Indian texts say that at one time men lived thousands of years and grew very tall in direct proportion to their age.

For instance, when Spiro Mound in Oklahoma was excavated in the 1930's, a tall man in full armour was discovered along with a pot of thousands of pearls and other artefacts, the largest such treasure so far documented. The whereabouts of the man in armour is unknown and it is quite likely that it eventually was taken to the Smithsonian Institution.

In a private conversation with a well-known historical researcher (who shall remain nameless), I was told that a former employee of the Smithsonian, who was dismissed for defending the view of diffusionism in the Americas (i.e. the heresy that other ancient civilisations may have visited the shores of North and South America during the many millenia before Columbus), alleged that the Smithsonian at one time had actually taken a barge full of unusual artefacts out into the Atlantic and dumped them in the ocean.

[​IMG]

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    wow thats whats up

If that is an actual fossil than maybe there is some truth to the myth and fables. Time to re think eeerrethang lol!

8. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I actually had a book about African presence in early mexico that compared in detail the the writings/symbolism of ancient people in both Afrika and Mexico......I don't know what happened to it, but I'll definitely check out the lecture.......

9. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    Hey brother Tyab are there any books that you suggest for the subject matter that is bolded above

10. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

I would suggest a book entitle Forbidden Archeology by Michael Cremo. That one is near 1,000 pages but they also have a new condensed editions that is smaller and gets straight to the evidence. They have a few passages and area in there about different institutions hiding artifacts.

The information I found out about the Smithsonian was in some magazine articles talking about it.