Black Spirituality Religion : African Philosophies vs European Philosophies

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
African Philosophies vs European Philosophies

Num:24:17: I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

English Bible:

I shall see him, but not now; I shall behold him, but not near; there shall come a star out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel, and shall strike the corners of Moab, and destroy all the sons of Seth.

Is the concept or philosophy of “Set”, “Seth” being destroyed by Righteousness a European or African concept?

Music Producer said:
[/b]

Is the concept or philosophy of “Set”, “Seth” being destroyed by Righteousness a European or African concept?

Based upon your desire to critique what you read, I approach this question cautiously aware that you know the answer. "Set", "Seth", or "Satan" are the same Afrikan principle bastardized later under the European construct. The European devil has created nothing.

This is exactly what's wrong with European spiritual philosophy. They see the divine forces of the Universe outside of itself. The African philosophical thought is that Set did not represent Evil, but the divine element of Opposition in the Universe. Without Opposition, or friction in Physics, then nothing would be possible...including creation. None of us would exist if not for the divine element of Opposition represented by Set in African philosophy. Therefore, Set was not intrinsically Evil, but was necessary for progress. However, when the force of opposition becomes unbalanced, that is when calamity strikes in our lives, the world, and the Universe. Hotep...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back