Black Spirituality Religion : African Philosophies vs European Philosophies

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    African Philosophies vs European Philosophies

Num:24:17: I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

English Bible:

I shall see him, but not now; I shall behold him, but not near; there shall come a star out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel, and shall strike the corners of Moab, and destroy all the sons of Seth.

Is the concept or philosophy of “Set”, “Seth” being destroyed by Righteousness a European or African concept?

2. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Based upon your desire to critique what you read, I approach this question cautiously aware that you know the answer. "Set", "Seth", or "Satan" are the same Afrikan principle bastardized later under the European construct. The European devil has created nothing.

3. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    set protects the boat of ra.

anyone that protects the boat of ra can't be all bad in my book!

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    As I have pointed out before, there are teachers of Light and there are teachers of Darkness.

5. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    This is exactly what's wrong with European spiritual philosophy. They see the divine forces of the Universe outside of itself. The African philosophical thought is that Set did not represent Evil, but the divine element of Opposition in the Universe. Without Opposition, or friction in Physics, then nothing would be possible...including creation. None of us would exist if not for the divine element of Opposition represented by Set in African philosophy. Therefore, Set was not intrinsically Evil, but was necessary for progress. However, when the force of opposition becomes unbalanced, that is when calamity strikes in our lives, the world, and the Universe. Hotep...

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    That is a correct view and good, I myself have spoken as such in relations to the Ogo. But this is what you failed to reveal.

What happens when the bulk of the people on earth serve the forces related to Set?

We get that unbalance that you refer to.

In these times we are boldly unbalanced, this is corrected through swaying more people back to the good force, the force of the first thought to Create. That force would be the Supreme Being.

7. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
  8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
  9. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Neither, it's of the Word of the Father, and His Word rests in the Tribe of Israel, seed of Abraham, who was neither African nor European.

Those weren't and aren't the only tribes of the earth, so it's not always just between the two. If there is any two it's between, it is between Esau and Jacob, since the Father stated Esau was the ending of the world and Jacob was the Beginning that follows; neither are European and African, but Shemitic, both of Abraham and Isaac, chosen of the Father. However, only one, Jacob or Israel is the Son of the Covenant with the Most High or KING.

Studying the Word of the Father as he directs and guides, as you search His wisdom and wonder, as you believe and keep faith in the Son who died for our iniquity and was resurrected back to life for our salvation, and as you keep His commandments, you'll find all you need to know for this temporary life, and where all these concepts have their origin.

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    and what are the psychological implications of africans worshiping a semite?