Black Spirituality Religion : AFRICAN ORIGIN OF RELIGIONS

Ralfa'il said:
Sek

I've heard the same thing from homosexual men.

Unfortunately, they just couldn't understand why or how anyone could find the female form attractive.

...a pity.

Maybe you need to stop listening to homosexuals, however... my point is how can you call yourself a devout christian of muslim, but walk around lusting after a woman's bodies?

SAMURAI36 said:
This thread is not about homosexuals or what they think or believe, nor about people's OPINIONS about what is "blasphemous" and what is not.

Can we get back to the nature of this thread, with some positive, and ACCURATE information about the African Origins of Religion?

PEACE

I digress, Agreed

Sek

Maybe you need to stop listening to homosexuals, however... my point is how can you call yourself a devout christian of muslim, but walk around lusting after a woman's bodies?
Then allow me to explain it to you....

The Koran 2:223 says:
" Your women are a tilth for you to cultivate so go to your tilth however you will."

So we have no problem enjoying the bodies of women and seeing them in a sexual way.

I think you have your religions confused.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back