Black Spirituality Religion : AFRICAN ORIGIN OF RELIGIONS

SAMURAI36 said:
Why are you wasting your TRUE-EYE-MASTER-EQUALITY, Lord?

How could have been "straighened out", without being given a shred of researched documentation?

Psshhh, please.

Let's keep building.

PEACE

Peace God,

Build indeed!!!!!!!!!!

As sister River would say "open the window"

AUM said:
Ralfail, For two weeks I didn't miss the arrogance of your ignorance, and I say this with love and respect. For many years, the fam on Destee's spirituality forum have De-bunked, De-Spooked, and De-mystified the "devil" with many informative threads (like this Classic piece from Info-moetry). I understand your "religion" will not allow you to see outside of the tunnel, this is why I ask that you refrain from speaking authoritatively about Esoteric subjects that you seem to know Nothing about.

The "Devil" or Diabolos or whatever you want to call it, I swear y'all uneducated folk make the "Devil" into some kind of Boogey Man! The **** "Devil" (clarification: the Devil the ignorant are Scared of) ain't nothing more than a lower frequency or carnal desires that keeps you locked into an Egocentric mindstate. In other words, "Evil" is nothing but a stepping stone to step into your Higher awareness. Ok, You have a bad thought...You're running your self sick thinking that "Oh my God! I'm Evil, the Devil in my head, etc." ...THAT'S A CHOICE! LOL YOU chose to bring yourself down to a lower frequency identifying with "Good" over "Evil". Well, ****...How am I supposed to climb up if I have nothing to step on? If there was no "Evil", How would I know what is "Good"?

Black Folk, please stop stretching yourselves between these DUAL concepts. Accept the fact that if there is a High Road, then there is a Low Road. The Low Road (Bottom of Mountain for example) takes you up on into the High Road (Mountain Tops- Elevated Consciousness). If there was no Low Road, how in the hell am I supposed to drive my car up to the mountain tops?

Long story short, Everything is One. What reality are you creating for yourself?

I won't even get into the whole Lucifer thing, Because it's evident not everyone here is on the same level of spirituality and education.

AAAUUUMMM

PEACE AUM:

Your name represents the first HEQAT (word of power) for the presence of AMEN, the hidden presence of GOD (Kemetic Theology).

This post of yours is a prime example of this presence; it's not often that I see you posting these days, but when you do, your hidden presence is definitely felt.

I could not have said what you said better.

SHEM HOTEPU

Ralfa'il said:
Ahhhhhh now look at this >>>>>>

I figured that's what the author was working his way around to.

:mad: Trying to get all black folks to start worshipping Satan so we can lose our blessings.

White people have been trying to steer us off the right path every since we achieved our rights in this country with the help of God.

So now the game plan is to tell us that God isn't really "our" God, but He's the white man's god. Our god is really the Devil, therefore we should start worshipping the devil, Satan, Lucifer.

Yeah right.

After all THE REAL GOD has brought me through....

I wish I WOULD let some silly ghetto prophet who never left the south side of Chicago tell me who and what to worship and then lable it "African religion" as if I'm supposed to go running to it.

"African" religion my foot....

I bet most Africans themselves would have no idea of what this guy is talking about.

Its a shame but I think a lot of black people would worship the devil as long as the devil said he came from Africa

oceolo said:
Its a shame but I think a lot of black people would worship the devil as long as the devil said he came from Africa

The Devil DID come from Africa.......Along with everything else, at one point in time. So what's your point?

Do you have anything academically worthwhile to add to this discussion?

And are you sure you're a white guy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back