Black Spirituality Religion : AFRICAN NAMES BOOK DISCUSSION THREAD

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by PeaceGod, Sep 29, 2005.

1. PeaceGod

PeaceGod Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone. I want to start a thread about one of the many books from the AUSAR AUSET Library-AFRICAN NAMES:THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN KEYS TO UNLOCKING YOUR POWER & DESTINY.

The author of the book is the UR AUA(PARAMOUNT KING) of the AUSAR AUSET society. His name is HEHI METU RA ENKAMIT. He recieved his training under the SHEKHEM UR SHEKHEM of the AUSAR AUSET society, RA UN NEFER AMEN. He says that he and RA are very close friends, and even though RA is his superior in the society, that that doesn't come between their friendship at all. This is obviously due to RA's higher level of spiritual development.

The author discusses the the truth behind the AFRICAN cosmological view of the human spirit, and he also explains the true purpose of having a name-a means of connecting one with their true destiny.

Here is some other interesting information revealed by the author:

According to the Kamitian perspective of the human spirit, an ADULT is a person who has been totally sucessfull in conquering the SAHU part of the spirit with the WILL of the BA or AB. Anyone who has true knowledge and expierience of the spiritual path or the path of righteousness know that this has so much more to do than just "getting older". He states that a TRUE ADULT(AB or BA person) eats strictly for NUTRITIONAL VALUE alone and does not base their diet on TASTE. Since CHILDREN by nature are connected to the SAHU division of the spirit , they cannot help but choose TASTE over NUTRITIONAL VALUE. You know, that box of LUCKY CHARMS instead of TOTAL wheat flakes,love of sweets,etc.BUT THIS IS NOTHING DEVILISH OR SETIAN,SINCE THE SWEET LITTLE THINGS JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.And based on the MEAT-eating,junk food based diets of the SAHU,85% majority of the population(ADULTS PHYSICALLY, BUT NOT MENTALLY OR SPIRITUALLY) this provides even more support for the views of the AAS about not eating MEAT. I have personally never met a MEAT-eater that bases that diet on anything but the TASTE of the MEAT. It was what I was about when I USED to eat MEAT. And if they tell you that they are following some nutritional guideline by eating LEAN MEAT-meaning meat with the FAT trimmed off, then they are still in the MATRIX. Even though the ANIMAL FAT( which causes SEXUAL AGGRESION and contains high amounts of TRANS and SATURATED FAT and CHOLESTOROL) is gone, ANIMAL PROTEIN still has a negative effect on HUMAN HEALTH.And the HUMAN DIGESTIVE TRACT suffers from trying to break down ANIMAL TISSUE. And it also reveals more insight into the AFRICAN cosmological understanding of the spirit. Look at all of these SAVAGE "BLING BLING'' GANGSTER TYPES DEALING WITH THESE HETHAN 85% WOMEN HAVING ALL OF THESE KIDS. THEY ARE STILL DOMINATED BY THE SEXUALLY GROTESQUE SAHU energies of the spirit. Their INITIAL REASON for having SEX is not to HAVE KIDS, but to just HAVE AN ORGASM!!! They only end having kids because they carelessly engage in the act of SEX without using condoms. The exact same reason that people catch and spread STDs. Also the reason that the EARTH has a roughly 6-billion count populous. KIDS CAN'T RAISE KIDS!!!!

And people wonder why todays youth have so many problems. IT's LIKE A 10 year old taking a baby on a shopping spree at WAL-MART!!! It also puts to shame any truth about a claim that "older automatically means you are wiser"
    Nothing physical can be used as a solid indefinite checkpoint for something spritual in dealing with this particular subject.

TIME IS THE MEASUREMENT FOR MATTER IN CREATION/DESTRUCTION/MOTION. SINCE MATTER-THE OPPOSITE OF ENERGY- IS PHYSICAL.. THAT MEANS THAT TIME IS THEN THE TOOL FOR CALCULATING PHYSICAL AGE. ENERGY/THE SPIRIT IS SEPERATE FROM THIS.
    THIS IS WHY ACCORDING TO THE TRUE AFRO-CENTRIC VIEW OF ADULTHOOD...PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS PROBABLY ONLY MAKE UP ABOUT 1/3 OF SOME WISE BLACK SAGE'S DESCRIPTION OF WHAT A TRUE ADULT IS.

UNNATURAL----SAHU=85% UNCIVILISED MEAT-EATING PHYSICALLY ADULT MAN(MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY A CHILD),85% MEAT-EAT UNCIVILISED PHYSICALLY ADULT WOMAN(MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY A CHILD---WHICH MAKES UP ABOUT 85% OF THE EARTH'S POPULATION(THE REASON WHY THEY ARE CALLED EIGHTY-FIVE PERCENTERS,THE MASS"MASSES" OF THE POPULATION.

NATURAL----SAHU=CHILDREN BY DEFAULT(BUT THEY ARE NOT SETIAN)IT IS JUST THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU ARE BORN, BY DEFAULT YOU ARE ONLY IN TOUCH WITH THE LOWEST PART OF YOUR SPIRIT AWAKENED.

IT IS NATURAL(GODLIKE,IN ACCORD WITH THE LAWS OF TEHUTI,MAAT) FOR THE PHYSICAL CHILD TO BE DOMINATED BY THE LOWER ENERGIES OF THE SPIRIT.

BUT FOR THE PHYSICAL ADULT TO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE GUIDED BY THESE UNSTABLE,UNEVEN FORCES IS TOTALLY UNNATURAL(UNGODLIKE,NOT IN ACCORD WITH THE LAWS OF TEHUTI,MAAT).

With this stated, it is easy to see what is wrong with most of the world's population..ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF PARENT/CHILDREN RELATIONSHIPS.
    (TRUST ME, CHILD ABUSE WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD THOROUGHLY UNDERSTOOD THIS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This clarifies that you cannot base TRUE ADULTHOOD on PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT AND AGE on the level that people see as "normal".This is just one of the many and major illusions that The KAMITIANS understood implicitly, and that THE EUROPEANS have never been able to figure out. In fact their ways of thinking and believing are totally responsible for the state of blindness and disarray that has caused this illusion to create this deadly imbalanced level that the population is in.

Like I stated earlier...KIDS CANNOT RAISE KIDS!!!

IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO INDUCE THE WILL OF THE AB OR BA CHAMBER OF THE SPIRIT TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF AUSAR,RA--THE SAHU CHAMBER OF THE SPIRIT(ANGER,EGOISM,FEAR,HATRED,GENERALLY IMMORAL)-- AND HAVE YET TO STRUCTURE YOUR LIFE BASED ON ANY LAW(MAAT,TEHUTI) PERTANING TO THE TRUE FUNCTION OF YOUR FORM AND YOUR TRUE PURPOSE FOR FUNTIONING(MAAT)-- THEN YOU ARE SAHU..PERIOD

My 70+ year old SAHU CHRISTIAN grandmother for example, had a fit of rage because a little girl around the age of 10 accidently knocked some worthless magnets off of her refrigerater and then she threatened to physically punish the little girl for doing it. She also chastised me for drinking SILK SOYBEAN MILK, yet she suffers from hypertension(high blood pressure) and is an avid MEAT eater and ALCOHOL consumer. She eats a lot of fried food and uses alot of BUTTER and SALT on her food as well.

But with all that good stuff aside the main focus of the book is the true spiritual and metaphysical aspects of choosing a proper name. It talks about the naming ceremonies held for NEWBORN BABIES and how the PRIESTESSES and PRIEST conduct these special meetings.Last but not least, the book has an ENGLISH-to-KAMITIC dictionary that not only gives you the ways to correctly pronounce the VOWELS and CONSTANENTS of the KAMITIC language,it also translates just about every commonly used word of the ENGLISH language into KAMITIC. It provides a step into learning one of the launguages of our ancient ancestors.

If any one has read this book before and want to post what they think about it or want to comment on anything stated above, then by all means do so.

PEACE!!!

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Hetepu brotha

Ase

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace to the God...............

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    i went to the ausar auset society in philly.
    so far, EVERY person i have met has a name that i cannot pronounce.
    this cannot be a good thing.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Only for the uninitiated, Brother Elder. You'll get used to it.

HOTEP

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD !!! I have spoken, written, played tapes, had classes, gave up web site links...and in my spirit it was all to no avail at that time. I will admit that this site has undergone a change since then. There are more receptive and enlightened people here, and hopefully those like you can take up the banner again in terms of bringing about, stimulating and dispensing what we all need in order to be WHOLE AGAIN...CAUSE I'M NOT BURNING MYSELF OUT ANYMORE. BESIDES, MAYBE YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT BEING AS BLUNT AND SUGAR FREE AS I WAS.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the 7 parts of human spirit kamitian