African kings and the slave trade in the atlantic.

Discussion in 'Honoring Black Ancestors' started by I-khan, Jan 18, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    It is a known fact that many african kings sold their people into slavery.But one thing that is missing are certain questions and facts like:

1)Since many did sell their own people,how would they replace the current king and how could they keep this up for 400 years without realizing the obvious? (divide and conquer)

2) It was noted in europe that many enslavers lied about bying their slaves from kings, when they really employed pirates (killers,kidnappers,etc)to capture the vulnerable after dark, or while they were alone in the massive villages they lived in.

3)Slavery was a byproduct of the true European agenda for Alkebulan which was to completely take over. There were also a number of wars in which millions of Africans were killed, these wars occured before the Boer Wars and the Zulu wars, why dont they mention them?(from what I know it happened in north africa.A little while After the Moorish holocaust)

4) There were only 20-30 million slaves taken from Alkebulan. Why are the number of dead africans so large and the numbers of slaves so small?

5) The middle passage is not the only passage like itself. There is another one that is from Europe to Africa. Most of the bodies at the bottom (numbered in the millions just like the Middles Passage)are of a Negroid type and are in shackles and chains.

6)What happened to the rest of the tribes that were once in the area? The Asante and the Dahomi deny enslaving them. Most people say that they were massacred in a war wit the europeans.

What do you guys think.

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    ^^^^sorry, please delete this.