African Holiday : African Holidays - can you name any - along with their date / reason for celebrating?

Regarding the Yoruba New Year ... i want to say too ... that i couldn't find anything regarding an upcoming 2014 celebration of this holiday ... the only references to 2014 seemed to surround January 1st.

I'm no googling expert ... maybe you all will be able to find something more substantial.

If you do, please share the link(s).

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Thanks Brother jamesfrmphilly ... i added your event to the calendar ... and after i did ... it shows up on the home page with a link to the calendar on the post ... and it notes it at the top left of the thread ... check out the images below :

FROM ON THE HOME PAGE :

calendar.png

FROM TOP LEFT OF THE THREAD :

calendar1.png

Love You and Thanks Again!

Our first added event to our calendar ... June 8th, 2014 - Philadelphia ... :yaay:

Destee

African months? ... you know i went and looked ... googled ... i didn't see any "African months" ... :huh2:

Are you messing with me right now ... are there really different months in Africa?

You're right about the seasons, harvest, and stuff ... i'm seeing a lot of that.

Hmmm ... interesting ... i've yet to confirm an African holiday yet ... it's unfortunate that Wikipedia appears to be the only / best source for this information on the Internet? That's weird.

This all makes me have another question ... :wink:

Thanks Yall ... if you find some African holidays that we can add to our calendar ... let me know.

Love You!

Destee
Ethiopian holidays.

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/ethiopia/

Many African countries also have an Independence Day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back