Black Spirituality Religion : African history facts, Christian history facts

Dr John Henrik Clarke said we gave the world it's First humanity, and we will give it it's last, but as you say,

There is an old African proverb that states,
"There can Be no Enemy Outside, If there is No Enemy Inside"

And our disunity had and will leave us as a race open for attacks, like a weakened immune system is open to viruses.

My problem is that from whatever spirituality or faith we come from, why is it so hard to unite our various gifts, blessings and powers for the safety, benefit and enrichment of the race?

What does this room in the house say to Black folks from the outside who want to join?

Does it say here is a place were one can restore their soul, peace and mind, equanimity, and cool, and find freedom from the stress of the everyday world, from words of light and Wisdom from the multitud of faiths, practices, spiriitualities, and religions, or humanisms, from Black folks?

Or does it say this is the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW
OF HOW WE LIKE TO USE FAITH AND BELIEF TO DIVIDE OURSELVES, AT A TIME IN OUR HISTORY, THAT WE NEED TO UNIFY MORE THEN EVER, AND FORGET AS MALCOLM SAID;

OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES

We are spirit people first. Uniting our various gifts is whats happening right now in name of the good spiritual part of each religion and not the political part in which the religions have its roots. Ultimately you will either be on the spiritual or political side.

We are spirit people first. Uniting our various gifts is whats happening right now in name of the good spiritual part of each religion and not the political part in which the religions have its roots. Ultimately you will either be on the spiritual or political side.
I feel you brother, and that unity has been going on in NYC for over 40years

but it could be after looking at over 200 post right here
a bit more evidence of that unity would be better

then what any outsider would perceive presently from reading the majority of posts,
as conflict and animosity

Kemet was great because the religious concern, was the political condition of the people

May I ask where are you looking for the evidence? You have to be on the same vibrational level certain things is on to be able to feel it. Its not a knock on you. No one is there all the time. It depends on what you are doing at the moment. Its like the change in notes on a scale.
THE POST WAS NOT ABOUT MY PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT HERE IN nyc WERE THE UNITY EXISTS, THE POST WAS ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR SECTION OF TH DISCUSSION BOARD, PERIOD,

WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO SAY, READ THE POSTS FOR THE PAST 200 AND SEE WHERE TTHE DISCUSSION IS GOING

THAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE,
UNLESS THE ARCHIVES OF EVERY POST HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR 3 WEEKS

As African American Christians , with a knowledge of self and world history;

There are many things that we are not proud about in Chritian history,but a few things we are,

and with African culture and history there are many things we are proud of but a few, not so proud

notice the balance and proportion

jeremiah-wright-3921.jpg

JBDaughtry.jpg

For over 30 years these 2 men have made sure, the children in our community wether parisioners or not, regardless of religion, get the best of African culture and history, and understand thier commitment to be of service to the needs of the Motherland

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back