Black Spirituality Religion : African history facts, Christian history facts

How much denial are we as a people in here in the 21 century?,

it seems as though there are a whole lot of evidence about our religons, as well as our ancestry that we don't want to face!!!!

I 100% agree with with you, I do not submit to the school of thought that Africans were innocents who had no, greedy people, power mongers, murderers, child molesters, swindlers et la... till European contact. To think otherwise is an INSANE way to look at a group of people/humans anthropologically. I do however know this: We had/have a leg up on The Spiritual Sciences like no one else in the world, which in it self proved to be our Achilles heel. We were too spiritual in a concrete world

I 100% agree with with you, I do not submit to the school of thought that Africans were innocents who had no, greedy people, power mongers, murderers, child molesters, swindlers et la... till European contact. To think otherwise is an INSANE way to look at a group of people/humans anthropologically. I do however know this: We had/have a leg up on The Spiritual Sciences like no one else in the world, which in it self proved to be our Achilles heel. We were too spiritual in a concrete world
THEREFORE
WE MUST LEARN FROM WHATEVER
HOWEVER
TO IMPROVE

AND SHOW AND IMPROVE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR DESCENDANTS,

AND UNITE TO USE OUR SPIRITUALITY FROM WHEREVER,
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE RACE

Dr John Henrik Clarke said we gave the world it's First humanity, and we will give it it's last, but as you say,

There is an old African proverb that states,
"There can Be no Enemy Outside, If there is No Enemy Inside"

And our disunity had and will leave us as a race open for attacks, like a weakened immune system is open to viruses.

My problem is that from whatever spirituality or faith we come from, why is it so hard to unite our various gifts, blessings and powers for the safety, benefit and enrichment of the race?

What does this room in the house say to Black folks from the outside who want to join?

Does it say here is a place were one can restore their soul, peace and mind, equanimity, and cool, and find freedom from the stress of the everyday world, from words of light and Wisdom from the multitud of faiths, practices, spiriitualities, and religions, or humanisms, from Black folks?

Or does it say this is the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW
OF HOW WE LIKE TO USE FAITH AND BELIEF TO DIVIDE OURSELVES, AT A TIME IN OUR HISTORY, THAT WE NEED TO UNIFY MORE THEN EVER, AND FORGET AS MALCOLM SAID;

OUR PETTY DIFFERENCES

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back