Black Hebrew Israelites : African Hebrew Israelites' Miracle in the Desert

Hi Seneb, I see what you mean about the Law of attraction..lol, this video series was very informative and makes me want to go over there!

I am of the belief that by 2012 Western society/culture will experience massive changes not of the good kind due to the lack of respect for the environment, greed, sloth etc.. The world as we know it is being destroyed by the heirs of capitalism... but our saving grace will be groups like the Hebrew Israelites,the Maroons and other so called 'Hermits' around the world who based their lives working of the land and living according to the laws of the divine.

Call me crazy but i'm preparing for this change now by training myself to eat once a day.These people are on a mission, and based on what I see happening in the gulf they will not stop until all of mother earth's natural resources is either destroyed or within their total control.

Off the soap box.

Btw Seneb, I'm currently researching the secret of alchemy encoded in the old tradition of Judaism(Talmud), Kemet,IFA and other ATRs, so If you have any info on that subject matter please share it with me publicly or privately.

Hi Seneb, I see what you mean about the Law of attraction..lol, this video series was very informative and makes me want to go over there!

I am of the belief that by 2012 Western society/culture will experience massive changes not of the good kind due to the lack of respect for the environment, greed, sloth etc.. The world as we know it is being destroyed by the heirs of capitalism... but our saving grace will be groups like the Hebrew Israelites,the Maroons and other so called 'Hermits' around the world who based their lives working of the land and living according to the laws of the divine.

Call me crazy but i'm preparing for this change now by training myself to eat once a day.These people are on a mission, and based on what I see happening in the gulf they will not stop until all of mother earth's natural resources is either destroyed or within their total control.

Off the soap box.

Btw Seneb, I'm currently researching the secret of alchemy encoded in the old tradition of Judaism(Talmud), Kemet,IFA and other ATRs, so If you have any info on that subject matter please share it with me publicly or privately.

Peace sister i had the same feelings as you,want to go there lol!!!

It's not by 2012,we are witnessing as we speak the collapse of this global civilization!Unfortunately,most of us are not ready for this terrific change,thus conscious people need to follow the example lay by Ben Ammin,create autonomous community,whether in the Americas or Africa.

You're not crazy,i eat once a day since 2 years now,it's really possible and it's imperative for adults.

Regarding esoteric stuffs,the only materials that came in my mind are the ones written by Dr York and the Nuwaubus,you can get some of them in scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/31697017/...ad-Me-Moonset-Sunrise-In-The-Nature-of-Nature

http://www.scribd.com/9INE M NOOPOOH

But honestly the best teachings that you can learn,come from within:check the level 2 of Blackroot science,there is an exercise that you can use to learn how to listen to your inner self,it's important to use your intuition first.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back