REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
By IfasahunReincarnated

Divination allows you to determine:

Aspects of your life destiny.
Whether you are in alignment or going against that destiny.
How to repair bad Karma
Assistance in making major decisions that are financial, political, marital etc.
Communicate directly with God.
Communicate directly with your own ancestors, up to 7 generations back generally.
Helps you determine advantages and disadvantages working with or against you in certain situations.

Divination does not lead to a life without problems. In should however lead to a life with more direction or taper down the number of surprises that come your way.

In divination you ask a question, which is phrased so you know what posistive action would improve, or maintain or increase your level of success in an area.

For example, you can ask, would buying a house at this time be a good idea? and depending on what system you're using you would get a series of advice that would help you determind if there was anything coming up later that might require your money, if your real estate agent is trustworthy, if you were looking at the right house, or if you were personally ready to manage such a large purchase.

Divination doesn't tell you what you want to hear. it tells you what God or the ancestors (depending on the system) want you to hear. The fatal error is getting a divination reading , then doing something opposite of the reading. People expect all readings to be logical, if logic was so infallable, none of us would have problems, no one would experience disappointment and there would be no word as confusion. Divination says, "God and Ancestors can see into the future, back into the past, into the hearts of others, through the intent of man and propose a direction or course of action that takes all of that into account." while the choices may sound strange at times, they always work out, in most cases you avert worsening your own condition or squandering your own good karma.

Ashe!

African Divination was rejected by our ancestors and that is why we are destroyed, lost and descendants of slaves today. And even today we continue to reject that True African Divination.

Otherwise we would be growing and leaping forward as a people but it almost seems we are getting worst towards each other and self.

How much further can we get from our GOD when an African man would kill another African man for the color of his t-shirt or style of shoes on his feet?

We are so far from African Divination that we no longer act human.

Music Producer said:
African Divination was rejected by our ancestors and that is why we are destroyed, lost and descendants of slaves today. And even today we continue to reject that True African Divination.

Otherwise we would be growing and leaping forward as a people but it almost seems we are getting worst towards each other and self.

How much further can we get from our GOD when an African man would kill another African man for the color of his t-shirt or style of shoes on his feet?

We are so far from African Divination that we no longer act human.

This is your opinion.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute to this thread besides insulting the Religion of Ifa by lying and making false accusations, I think the mature thing for you to do would be to respectfully disagree and move on. Otherwise I will ignore you, like I did before.

You have a nasty habit of denegrating the threads of members who don't agree with your religious doctrine, and this needs to stop.

Back to the top

Does Divination work? Absolutely!

In African Divination systems, we know exactly what we are invoking. This thread's original goal was to define the EFFICACY of African Divination, and in that vein, I can assure you that the Creator (Olodumare) and the Elevated ancestors (Egun) are the object of inquiry and the tools and invocation process are essential

Do you have any ancient information, words and doctrine that are written as coming directly from Olodumare itself? Can you show all of us doctrine as Olodumare himself as speaking the actual words?

If you cannot show this ancient text then how can you be 100% sure of his / her intent to not do us harm as Jesus has done or the Jackal has done or the Smith has done or the Nummo has done?

How do you know Olodumare is not simply another one of the Fallen?

These Fallen can be verified as existing in just about every African Traditional religion, even the most ancient ones, some times they call it the Trickster. Can you prove Olodumare is not one of those Tricksters?

If you are willing to brag about your god you should be willing to defend it also.

Or you could just ignore me.

And by the way, I was responding to what you purposed. Your first post says nothing about your religion or perception of it. Thus I was responding to the article that you cut and pasted, not to you.

I don’t understand why you took it as a personal insult. If you are going to lead up to something to promote your god then do it in your first post instead of generalizing the first post just to make people interested in it. Be like me and just come right out and say it. Don’t beat around the bush, say it and let the people know and understand your purpose from the get-go.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back